What do you all look like?

df3f54e1dd7740a8adf4506a598d61e3_me.jpg

:confused: This was taken about a year ago, new year in cape town at a club called baseline...will have to get a more up to date one I think..but for now it does the job....so here i am!!!

Jemma D said:
df3f54e1dd7740a8adf4506a598d61e3_me.jpg

:confused: This was taken about a year ago, new year in cape town at a club called baseline...will have to get a more up to date one I think..but for now it does the job....so here i am!!!

well hellloooooo!

:lol:

:eek: Seriously, I have absolutely no idea. It was just a guess. I suppose I had a 1 in 15 chance.

I'm going to do the lottery this weekend now. :lol:

gingerfreak said:
:eek: Seriously, I have absolutely no idea. It was just a guess. I suppose I had a 1 in 15 chance.

Dude, you're supposed to smile enigmatically and say nothing.. like when you pull off a fluke shot in snooker, you're not allowed to smile or anything, just go on to your next shot ;)

gingerfreak said:
Too honest mate, too honest. Plus I didn't want to scare Jemma off. I'm going to leave that to Chewie :lol:

It was a very good gues gingerfreak....very impressive!!! Can u guess this weeks wining lotto numbers for me??!! :D

gingerfreak said:

Maths not your strong point? Or do you have shorter months up your way? :lol: :lol: ;)

Scoobie said:
gingerfreak said:

Maths not your strong point? Or do you have shorter months up your way? :lol: :lol: ;)

He picked 2 dates, and rounding down there are 30 days in amonth.. is there some statistical anomoly I'm not aware of? :p

Back