What Are You Listening To Right Now??

i went to support a bro ( that is pure legend unknown to the masses ,on my top 5 djs,30 years on decks,have a look at his interview and u will get it, he hang with lof of famous djs eg Daft punk B4 they get famous )in small place last night n he already upload 100mn of his 10 hours session u may listen/download, i brought him back to his home, get arrested by 6 cops because i didnt saw red traffic light, booze test and we were fine, , had his tgv train at 10am to switzerland for mix session....nearly 4 hours sleep n on the road again
Aktarus NRV best french dj november 8th House 90's mix
Hey, Nerd House spotlight, can u id all the classic tracks?

if u think u know ur House/Techno, have a listen to his 3000 mixed on line/downloadable
To dj people he mixes on Numark , yes, not for green grass djs

While ibz book lof of overrated djs (90% afic) this guy deserve to mix dc10 amnesia terrace ushuaia , he will tear it up, but it doesnt happen like this..some spotligh mates saw in in ibz at Mick Jagger's nephew House and can testify he play kicked ass music all genre but not boring/commercial one , its not only my point of view @freakstar

Last edited:
off to see Michael Rother at the weekend for the second time. One of the godfathers of krautrock and a simply brilliant musician

Got the Decius album on. They're an electronic spin-off of Fat White Family. Enjoying it so far. Reminds me of DFA type stuff.

Écouter Patrice Baumel - Mayan Warrior - Burning Man 2022 par Mayan Warrior sur #SoundCloud

For my pregnant acquaintance, "Baby's on the decks!":

What occurs to me the first time through the vocal verse is pregnancy! But also, "decks" reminds me of "Dexedrine", which is a psychiatric pharmaceutical stimulant that I was prescribed, which I actually tried to crunch up into a shot in the arm! The Dexedrine in questions was (possibly deliberately...) time-release however and was difficult to crush/maybe coated with something designed to dissolve over time in the stomach.

I hate that part of my life and I've said goodbye to it more times than I can count. Sadly, there is always a stinging reminder at least daily.

Back