What Are You Listening To Right Now??

Écouter Mira - Mayan Warrior - Brooklyn Mirage - 2021 par Mayan Warrior sur #SoundCloud

Been going though Fantastic Man productions all day, not a single false note.

Now playing this previously-unreleased package (love these formats):

First tracks are already more promising than the Jaar and Burial collections I posted before.

Give this man a stage 🦸‍♂️

Moodena.
I never heard of this guy until Elrow Island. Must say I missed most of this set because my boat was second to arrive, we danced to the last part...but man this is so crazy funky, you just cannot sit still to this disco house set.

Écouter Sinca - When We Dip Radio #212 [2.10.21] par When We Dip Radio sur #SoundCloud

Crickets... and the paint peeling from the wall nearby. :rolleyes:

It's been ages since I've been here (2 weeks). Everything has changed, but no reason to move on.

Anyway, I listened to this gem from 2009 or there about in the car today.

It's strange... I felt like at this time Tiesto got less popular. But literally the absolute polar opposite was true...

Tiesto has arguably become one of the biggest names in Trance or EDM or whatever euphemism we're using now.

And "Kaleidescope" is a phenomenal album! Probably underrated too.

There's some killer stuff on it - Jonsi (from Sigur Ros), Tegan & Sara too, and some less known but in my mind's eye equally prolific performers/vocalists. It's a really vocal album, and it's truly charismatic...

If you haven't heard it, see if you fancy the track above. :cool:

Back