What are the weirdest things you have ever seen in Ibiza?

most naughtiest thing i have done in Ibiza:
way back on one day in july 1994 after an early night at km5, wifey and i woke up at 7 am. and got brekkie at the hotel, later on we drove to space, on the way we bought a bottle of gin, i must say that in them days it was easy to smuggle a liter bottle inside the club. space those days was not much more then the big main room and the terrase which was partly covered in a camouflage netting but still letting the sunshine thru. we were dancing and drinking our bottle, later i lost the wifey on the dancefloor, lol, not that i:D missed her :) i was avin fun too, as i met some french girl, by like 11 am. i saw wifey on some stage snuggling with some german lad....those were the days:), we partied on till space closed arround mid day and wifey and i met again outside by the parking, me with french girl and her gf, wifey with german lad, we went to buy a water melon of some veg stall next to parking, as we didnt have a knive with us i had this brilliant idea to smash that 10 kilo watermelon on our rent a car windscreen, it was literally a blast, the front window broke,:lol: but the melon was now ready to be eaten,,,,,,later on we managed to get 7 ppl in our car and i was driving that rented car very very drunk over the farm track from pdb via dc10 to salinas were we actually arrived in one bit. the manager at the rent a car company was not very happy with what happened, i told him that some1 throw a stone at the windscreen while we were not there....there was still some sticky melon bits on the screen. Update: What i forgot to write was that once the french girl saw that i had a wife she and the german got together......

Class. Those were the days ... spun a few stories to hire car staff over the years I think my record was getting through 3 cars in 3 days :lol:

Keep these stories coming (if you can remember them)... :lol::)

just remembered another stupid thing i did in ibiza in 2002.
i was staying at a remote finca with my brother up north about 1.5 kilometers from the restaurant can curune and that supermarket by the crossroad towards benirras near san juan.
one night my brother and i went out to the dome bar and were quite drunk and somehow got into an argument so my brother left with his gf that stayed in pdb.
later on after the dome bar i drove back towards the north and had this glorious idea to have a little pit stop at the el motel (ftwr. it was run by the manumission crew and a bit of a rundown hotel building near that road where the motorway fly-over and the erroski supermarket is, it had some guest rooms and a rather dark bar/club room at the ground floor but always good dj nights)
inside i was drinking more hierbas shots and hit the dancefloor, didn’t take long to meet ppl there as it was a friendly and warm atmosphere.
I met some argentinians who offered me some stuff, of course I couldn’t say no….also smoked loads of herbal and was dancing in the dj booth and partiyng hard. as longer as the night went the better it got. once the party stopped I had to drive back to the finca but don’t really remember how i managed that.
once I arrived at the finca it was already daylight again and i was trying to sleep but couldn’t bc of the stuff I took, but there was a massive rain and thunder storm that somehow made me fall asleep.
I woke up about 2.pm feeling very hungover, heavy dehydrated and very sick in my stomach and my head was a mess, i was really thirsty but had no water in the fridge, i wanted to take the car and go to the supermarket but my brother took the car while I was asleep, so I had no choice but to walk to the supermarket in the midday sun. once on the open dustroad I was not doing so well, i was shaking and it felt like I was gonna have a breakdown and that I was to die there, also started to panic, so i just went to the nearest finca I could see and rang the doorbell, a nice older lady opened and let me in and I told her I was not feeling well and I was gonna collapse any minute and that she please would call* the ambulance, (*2002 there was no mobil phone signal in that area) she ask me why and I told her all the stuff I drunk and took the night before, she immediately understood my situation and told me to calm down, first she made me a cup of tea and some sandwich and gave me biscuits and water and some alka seltzer tablets.
after i was feeling a bit better she told me to come and sit outside with her by the pool and not much later i was drinking beer again and my world was in order again. later on she gave me a lift to the supermarket. i dont know what would have happened if she wasnt there helping me.

i was staying at a remote finca with my brother up north about 1.5 kilometers from the restaurant can curune and that supermarket by the crossroad towards benirras near san juan.
one night my brother and i went out to the dome bar and were quite drunk and somehow got into an argument so my brother left with his gf that stayed in pdb.
later on after the dome bar i drove back towards the north and had this glorious idea to have a little pit stop at the el motel (ftwr. it was run by the manumission crew and a bit of a rundown hotel building near that road where the motorway fly-over and the erroski supermarket is, it had some guest rooms and a rather dark bar/club room at the ground floor but always good dj nights)
inside i was drinking more hierbas shots and hit the dancefloor, didn’t take long to meet ppl there as it was a friendly and warm atmosphere.
I met some argentinians who offered me some stuff, of course I couldn’t say no….also smoked loads of herbal and was dancing in the dj booth and partiyng hard. as longer as the night went the better it got. once the party stopped I had to drive back to the finca but don’t really remember how i managed that.
once I arrived at the finca it was already daylight again and i was trying to sleep but couldn’t bc of the stuff I took, but there was a massive rain and thunder storm that somehow made me fall asleep.
I woke up about 2.pm feeling very hungover, heavy dehydrated and very sick in my stomach and my head was a mess, i was really thirsty but had no water in the fridge, i wanted to take the car and go to the supermarket but my brother took the car while I was asleep, so I had no choice but to walk to the supermarket in the midday sun. once on the open dustroad I was not doing so well, i was shaking and it felt like I was gonna have a breakdown and that I was to die there, also started to panic, so i just went to the nearest finca I could see and rang the doorbell, a nice older lady opened and let me in and I told her I was not feeling well and I was gonna collapse any minute and that she please would call* the ambulance, (*2002 there was no mobil phone signal in that area) she ask me why and I told her all the stuff I drunk and took the night before, she immediately understood my situation and told me to calm down, first she made me a cup of tea and some sandwich and gave me biscuits and water and some alka seltzer tablets.
after i was feeling a bit better she told me to come and sit outside with her by the pool and not much later i was drinking beer again and my world was in order again. later on she gave me a lift to the supermarket. i dont know what would have happened if she wasnt there helping me.
That's awesome; what a lovely lady!

100% ibiza story. The good old days.

whatever!

that lady at amnesia always in the dj booth is really weird. And I am not saying that with a certain mean intent, just stating the fact that she is really gone. Come on seriously, I thought twice before posting this. And I am not that weird but she really is. It is very apparent. I guess love is in the air only for some. Come on seriously, she is weird right? I saw her before at cocoon. I dont say this with hate just seriously that is the weirdest thing I have seen.
Oh my god, if this lady is there
whatever!

that lady at amnesia always in the dj booth is really weird. And I am not saying that with a certain mean intent, just stating the fact that she is really gone. Come on seriously, I thought twice before posting this. And I am not that weird but she really is. It is very apparent. I guess love is in the air only for some. Come on seriously, she is weird right? I saw her before at cocoon. I dont say this with hate just seriously that is the weirdest thing I have seen.

Hmmmmm, I went to amnesia last night. Saw a lady on her own who was VERY VERY VERY strange. Wonder if it’s the same person.

Back