What are the weirdest things you have ever seen in Ibiza?

(i'd told them i was a famous magician travelling the world performing tricks) which consisted on miraculously lighting and un-lighting a cigarette at will (basically just lighting it with a lighter, stubbing it out on the wall then lighting again with the lighter)... One of my friends even performed as my glamorous assistant, with lots of waving her arms about going on!! :lol:QUOTE]

I fu*kin love Ibiza for moments like this! :twisted:

most naughtiest thing i have done in Ibiza:
way back on one day in july 1994 after an early night at km5, wifey and i woke up at 7 am. and got brekkie at the hotel, later on we drove to space, on the way we bought a bottle of gin, i must say that in them days it was easy to smuggle a liter bottle inside the club. space those days was not much more then the big main room and the terrase which was partly covered in a camouflage netting but still letting the sunshine thru. we were dancing and drinking our bottle, later i lost the wifey on the dancefloor, lol, not that i:D missed her :) i was avin fun too, as i met some french girl, by like 11 am. i saw wifey on some stage snuggling with some german lad....those were the days:), we partied on till space closed arround mid day and wifey and i met again outside by the parking, me with french girl and her gf, wifey with german lad, we went to buy a water melon of some veg stall next to parking, as we didnt have a knive with us i had this brilliant idea to smash that 10 kilo watermelon on our rent a car windscreen, it was literally a blast, the front window broke,:lol: but the melon was now ready to be eaten,,,,,,later on we managed to get 7 ppl in our car and i was driving that rented car very very drunk over the farm track from pdb via dc10 to salinas were we actually arrived in one bit. the manager at the rent a car company was not very happy with what happened, i told him that some1 throw a stone at the windscreen while we were not there....there was still some sticky melon bits on the screen.
Those were the days...:)
Welcome to the forum pittley,hope your memory is good as im sure there's plenty more stories like this..;)

Off the top of my head there was a LOT of weird stuff going on at DC10 before 3pm circa 2005-2008.... opened my eyes as a young lad from a small town

Walking into the main room to total darkness at 9am all kinds of freaks sitting around and this insane music playing with the door to the terrace chained up - the only light coming through before they opened the door at noon and it really kicked off... 2 totally different clubs compared to now

Reactions: ric
opening dc 10 14 in the main room just 5 meters on the left , a couple overwasted having sex , girl ass on my pelvis :confused: (didnt have my condoms on me :spank:)
i told belgium spotlight mate (the on ly time we met along this opening ) when they have done that they ad sex in order not to disturb him :lol:

i guess same thing happen opening space 16 just 1rst row , with the camera & so on...around 7pm :eek: (at least he could wait for dark mood :D)

who's (spotlight's couple ) NEXT? :D

……back in 1993 at Sa Trincha Beach Bar @ Salinas on a very hot summer afternoon in the middle of June when out of nowhere a group of about 10 Spanish guys arrived and immediately stormed the beach Restaurant and started a fight with a group of Italians, fists, glass bottles, chairs and tables flew thru the air, the whole scuffle only took about 1 minute, it was like out of a bad hoodlum movie, after that, the part of the restaurant near the DJ booth area was in tatters, blood and broken glass everywhere, most of the guests left shocked and in a hurry, including those guys fighting.

Only minutes later all of a sudden a big dark cloud appeared in the sky and it started raining cats and dogs, even more people left and those still on the beach ran up to the restaurant to cover from the storm.

About 40/50 PPL still hanging at Sa Trincha where all a bit shaken and shocked from that mass fight that just happened and everybody was trying to process that negative experience by talking about it.

Soon after the sun came out again and the DJ (I think it was Jon) turned the Volume to the Max, it all was very surreal, everybody had a smile on their face and was happy again and dancing, it was one of the best parties I had in ibz......

I've seen a heavily tanned, rather rotund gentleman wearing nothing but a tiny leather pouch in the middle of the day, down by the port in Ibiza Town. Probably not that uncommon a sight to be fair

Last edited:
I've seen a heavily tanned, rather rotund gentleman wearing nothing but a tiny leather pouch in the middle of the day, down by the port. Probably not that uncommon a site to be fair
It could be the same gentleman that's allways sunbathing at sa tricha, i think he is german, i saw him last September there, he took that tiny pouch off and some dutch girl did a selfie with him...

It could be the same gentleman that's allways sunbathing at sa tricha, i think he is german, i saw him last September there, he took that tiny pouch off and some dutch girl did a selfie with him...

Walks up and down the beach front every 30mins with a rolled up paper in his hand, Mushroom tip hanging out - he wasn't about in June

I guess he must have done a season out there back in the 90's and took far too many drugs - I am scared I might end up like him at the rate I am going

Walks up and down the beach front every 30mins with a rolled up paper in his hand, Mushroom tip hanging out - he wasn't about in June

I guess he must have done a season out there back in the 90's and took far too many drugs - I am scared I might end up like him at the rate I am going
haha ;) dunno about his past life, maybe he is just some free spirit...

Me and a mate once carried a bin outside at Pacha from one of the bars. The girl on the bar was on her own and couldn't leave it so asked us if we would mind for a round of drinks. Done!

Otherwise every Manumission pre 2000, i.e. before they started putting on shows on a stage in front of the big windows was an assault on the senses. I'm sure one time at about 8am the well endowed chap was inviting girls up from the floor to er join him in action. It could have been set up and the girl in question part of the manu crew but it looked a pretty real debut Ibiza podium performance from a crowd member to us. I will never be able to hear DJ Alice - Better Off alone again without a flashback.

A good few years ago some of our mates were staying in the Central City apartments. Somehow, we came across a stack of wooden pallets and cardboard boxes. Of course, in our current state we thought it would be a good idea to take them back to their apartment. They were in a room on the ground floor next to the main road, just across from the Don Pepe so had quite a big balcony. We turned the balcony into a pallet and cardboard themed "club" - called it Cafe De Cardboard. Pallets covered the whole floor, we even had a toilet fashioned out of cardboard in the corner, complete with bog roll. One of the pallets acted as a small ladder to get from the main road up and over the balcony. One of the guys then started PR'ing on the road, asking randoms in a shit, fake Spanish accent, "do you want to come to my club". Ended up with a balcony full of randoms have a party on a load of pallets.

Later that morning, being driven back to San An by @kimajy and having to stop by the side of the road somewhere just before San An, so i could get out and curl up in a ball like a cat by the side of the footpath... Right on time, some local walks past with his dog and glances down at me in pure disgust...

I'd forgotten about that :rolleyes: .... anyone else would have driven off and left you there :lol: ...

Back