What are the weirdest things you have ever seen in Ibiza?

Dirk

I have many to share, as a starter for ten:

Was in Manumission at Ku in 1995 having the time of my life. Anyway, I went to the toilets right at the back where you go down the stairs (where a DJ used to play) I was trying to find a cubicle and ones of the doors was open, when I looked in there was a tranny sprawled out on the toilet seat with a needle in their arm and blood dripping on the floor. A fair sight as I was exceptionally trollied.

Just wish I had a camera back then as that photo would have won a Turner Prize.

Bora bora 1994 or 95 this thai girl was with an older German gentleman and she was giving blowjobs to random guys on the beach very early in the afternoon. Later that night we were sitting in a bar in the port around closing time and she came down from sa penya bollocks naked and still up for partying. :twisted:

the first one that springs to mind involves manumission's carry on and otter... i don't dare explaining it on a forum though!

more-fun-that-a-chicken-dow.jpg

IV

Back of Manumission in 97, a dwarf/small gentleman shagging a big 6 ft blonde stunner. Wasn't anything to do with the show, was just happening at the back of the dancefloor.

Back of Manumission in 97, a dwarf/small gentleman shagging a big 6 ft blonde stunner. Wasn't anything to do with the show, was just happening at the back of the dancefloor.
I'm 5ft 5 and my girlfriend is 6ft. Sometimes women really don't care about height haha

Manumission again. On my way to the Coco Loco bar for a special drink for me and the Mrs, working my way through the crowd. All of a sudden I came across two stunning girls walking though the crowd completely naked hand in hand. I caught this guys eye who was walking past at the same time and we both just laughed, shrugged our shoulders and high fived.

Coincidentally the same thing happened to me in Tesco this morning.

Ah...reading all these in a way makes you realise the good years have been and gone. Don't get me wrong, clubbing is still brilliant but there is no 'escaping life' that used to come with it. Some of the stuff people have mentioned on here, if that happened today you would have a group of people stood pointing, laughing and with camera in hand and the net thing you know you're on the web and viral.

Agree, too many types purely drinking and not understanding the whole ethos.

Having said that, strange things can still happen. I was in the guys toilets at Pacha last year on the roof terrace trying my hardest to piss in the urinal. I looked to the side and a guy was getting a blow job off some girl. Kept catching the girls eye and had to give up on my quest for a piss.

Back