Whas on your Xmas list????

Yes! Another little girl to worship and serve haha (that's three of them in total).

Can't wait but i think it this one may be a little late.

We're going to call her Liv. :D

Oh no - I bet A is going bonkers!! Well I hope everything goes well and you all have a special christmas together and Baby Liv doesnt make an impromptu appearance during the main mail on Friday - make sure the car is ready to go and the roads are gritted for a quick drive to the hospital ....... :lol::lol:

Liv is a lovely name - 8)

:lol:

Brilliant how you post how 'little' you have spent on sarah when she visits here. In the words of Max from heart to heart, you're 'Quite a guy' ;)

look, pricing **** up is hardly makes me a skinflint is it! esp as she's already got another gift (priced in 3 figures) :p

anyway, who said it was for her!

Oh no - I bet A is going bonkers!! Well I hope everything goes well and you all have a special christmas together and Baby Liv doesnt make an impromptu appearance during the main mail on Friday - make sure the car is ready to go and the roads are gritted for a quick drive to the hospital ....... :lol::lol:

Liv is a lovely name - 8)

Cheers Pups! I've been on the wagon for three long weeks now in case i need to drive to the hospital in a hurry.:lol:

I hope you and Phil have a fantastic Xmas x:D

Cheers Pups! I've been on the wagon for three long weeks now in case i need to drive to the hospital in a hurry.:lol:

I hope you and Phil have a fantastic Xmas x:D

Good luck from Buckley Towers too mate. With the hangover I have to today, I almost wish I had a pregnant missus to make me give it a rest:lol:

Happy Xmas to you and yours. (You too Pups x)

Good luck from Buckley Towers too mate. With the hangover I have to today, I almost wish I had a pregnant missus to make me give it a rest:lol:

Happy Xmas to you and yours. (You too Pups x)

And to you Buckers, have a fantastic Xmas! :lol:

Yes! Another little girl to worship and serve haha (that's three of them in total).

Can't wait but i think it this one may be a little late.

We're going to call her Liv. :D

oi oi

All the best m8. You on for the half dozen?

There must be something in the spring air that stirs our little fishes :) Our little girl was 20th December last year:lol:

Keep the forum posted, very best of luck to all of you int' MARKB clan :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
32GB Zen MP3 player
a magic potion to get back down to my "Ibiza weight"
and tickets or invite to any decent NYE party within easy reach

oh...and "world peace"....

;)

Back