Whas on your Xmas list????

I have a new watch as of today....not allowed it until 25th December though :(

Housey bits for me as we hope to be moving out in January (are pushing for before 23rd Dec but cant see that happening :()

Topshop items :lol:

was thinking of buying a new ultra thin lcd tv... (the pic on new sony one is :eek:)

was also thinking of moving flat in the new year...

after Darling's pre budget report... i'm thinking ... bottle of house red left in a carrier bag and consumed on a park bench.

GHD's
Pink Ted Baker clasp purse
New Filofax
Suzy Smith bag

I think thats it :D

I would drop the GHD's. Soon to be released is a pill that can be taken to make ones hair grow straight :) Or curly, whichever you prefer :lol::lol:

The filofax must be a girl thing, my wifey still uses one despite us being deep in the middle of an electronic revolution!

Also on mine! 8)

ordered sunday....

ORDER DETAILS:
CDVariousA Boys Own Odyssey - Acid House Scrapes & Capers (JBOD04CD)N/AJunior Boys Own19.99
MerchandiseThe Boy's Own Complete Fanzines 1986 - 1992 (JBOOK001)N/aBookJunior Boys Own124.99
Subtotal: £4.35
Postage (Standard):£4.13
VAT: £1.27
Discount: £29.98
Total £9.75

now that is what i call a result! :lol:

I would drop the GHD's. Soon to be released is a pill that can be taken to make ones hair grow straight :) Or curly, whichever you prefer :lol::lol:

The filofax must be a girl thing, my wifey still uses one despite us being deep in the middle of an electronic revolution!

I just like as much pink stuff in my bag as possible :lol:

A pill to make the hair grow straight, mine is already straight, it just needs some taming after washing :spank:;)

I just like as much pink stuff in my bag as possible :lol:

A pill to make the hair grow straight, mine is already straight, it just needs some taming after washing :spank:;)

My mum was telling me about the salon she goes to doing a treatment (not the chemical straightening that costs £300 odd) that you pay £150 for and it leaves your hair straight for 6 months. Only need to blow dry......

Posting from my new Samsung netbook, so that's my prersent sorted. 8)
**geek alert**
Ooh. Which one did you get?
I use a little Fujitsu U820 netbook when traveling. Fits in larger coat pockets. The little bag I got to carry it around in (when not wearing a coat) looks like a man purse :lol:

Actually you might be able to help me. McAfee has started automatically but I actually bought Norton. Any value in having both, or just install the Norton?

- New laptop with an Intel Core i7 quad-core processor and good graphics card
(already bought this one, now waiting for me at the parents' 8))
- Pocket-sized point-and-click digital camera
- Full HD video camera
- Flat-screen HD TV

Unfortunately, no one in my family is going to buy any of this for me so I'll have to shell out myself :cry:

Hope my year-end bonus comes in good! :lol:
Probably will only chose 2 of the 4 :confused:
- Dell Studio XPS 16 w/ Core i7
- Panasonic DSC-TS1 super sturdy pocket camera (waterproof to 10 feet!)

That's probably going to be it. Bonus turned out decent, but holiday travel expenses are a bitch!

I've got the missus a bag from Mulberry, some boots, Laura Mercier stuff and some stocking fillers from Libertys.

God bless online shopping. :lol:

Actually you might be able to help me. McAfee has started automatically but I actually bought Norton. Any value in having both, or just install the Norton?
Uninstall McAffee. You never need more than one anti-virus at a time. And it's not very good.

Microsoft Security Essentials is out now. It's free. It's been shown to catch most anything. No reason to fork out for machine-slowing Norton anymore!

Uninstall McAffee. You never need more than one anti-virus at a time. And it's not very good.

Microsoft Security Essentials is out now. It's free. It's been shown to catch most anything. No reason to fork out for machine-slowing Norton anymore!

Now you tell me!!!!????:lol:

Yeah, Norton's making uninstall McAfee anway. Great business tactic!:lol:

I've got the missus a bag from Mulberry, some boots, Laura Mercier stuff and some stocking fillers from Libertys.

God bless online shopping. :lol:

My missus has a Wii fit (as requested - I'm not crazy!:lol:) an 'Invigorate - Essentials' set of shower stuff and body creams etc from Coco Shambala at the Met (Hotel) and a holiday when I can work out when we go. Prolly Thailand or Australia.

As she's doing teacher training and earning bugger all, I'm hoping the socks I get might be nice:lol:

As she's doing teacher training and earning bugger all, I'm hoping the socks I get might be nice:lol:
At least you'll get socks! :lol:
Mine's a struggling "artist" :confused:
She already received a very warm (insanely expensive) lambskin coat and I'm on the hook for a photography lighting set once we get back next month :cry:

Back