Whas on your Xmas list????

My missus has a Wii fit (as requested - I'm not crazy!:lol:) an 'Invigorate - Essentials' set of shower stuff and body creams etc from Coco Shambala at the Met (Hotel) and a holiday when I can work out when we go. Prolly Thailand or Australia.

As she's doing teacher training and earning bugger all, I'm hoping the socks I get might be nice:lol:

:lol:

Holiday? what a great prezzie!

Holiday? what a great prezzie!

You think so wouldn't you? But then the year before last I took her on a surprise week long visit to Val D'Isere and she went crazy when we got there because there wasn't a full length mirror in our room in a lovely log chalet.

Don't think I'll ever understand women. Well not past the dating stage, I'm the the absolute nuts until then:lol:

You think so wouldn't you? But then the year before last I took her on a surprise week long visit to Val D'Isere and she went crazy when we got there because there wasn't a full length mirror in our room in a lovely log chalet.

Don't think I'll ever understand women. Well not past the dating stage, I'm the the absolute nuts until then:lol:

Hahaha, priceless.

5 years married and it doesn't get any easier, I even let her pick the bag she wanted this year. Spoiled the surprise, but at least she's happy and I'm sane. :lol:

Samsung N140 Morbs. 10 inch screen. Very portable. Complete with clutch purse also:lol:

Just got my new net book early also, a Toshiba mini, 9 hours battery life ;)

- Panasonic DSC-TS1 super sturdy pocket camera (waterproof to 10 feet!)
Almost bought that in the summer, cool camera with hd recording also. Dont tell me you got the green one :confused: :lol:

Yessum. We stayed at the Met in Bangkok a while ago and I have to admit that even I was a little taken by the smell of them.

/camp :lol:

We stayed at their hotel in the Maldives (coco island) our bathroom still smells of coco shembala from time to time. Very nice 8)

I took her on a surprise week long visit to Val D'Isere and she went crazy when we got there because there wasn't a full length mirror in our room in a lovely log chalet.

Don't think I'll ever understand women

If any of my girlfriends ever complain because there's no full lenght mirror wherever I would smack her and delete her from my life.
I don't think I'll ever understand SOME women... and men choosing that women ;)

If any of my girlfriends ever complain because there's no full lenght mirror wherever I would smack her and delete her from my life.
Now now, Sil. Some people have different priorities than you or I, but that doesn't make them bad people.

Irina's been complaining for years about the lack of a full length mirror in our apartment :lol:

(I would never smack her... delete, well, hmm..... :lol:)

Now now, Sil. Some people have different priorities than you or I, but that doesn't make them bad people.

Irina's been complaining for years about the lack of a full length mirror in our apartment :lol:

(I would never smack her... delete, well, hmm..... :lol:)

Apologise if my opinions was too heated, I hate hate hate generalisations and topics specially when they are about genre :rolleyes:

And honestly Morbyd, Irina has all my sympathy on her lack of mirror, cos one thing is not having mirror in your ski week and another one is not having it in your home :lol:

I've got the missus a bag from Mulberry, some boots, Laura Mercier stuff and some stocking fillers from Libertys.

God bless online shopping. :lol:

arent you getting a better present on Christmas Eve Mark eh?????

how is the bump? Christmas is going to be ace for you both with Mia this year... 8)

And honestly Morbyd, Irina has all my sympathy on her lack of mirror, cos one thing is not having mirror in your ski week and another one is not having it in your home :lol:

Are you suggesting I install one? That would kill all the fun of seeing her hop up on the bed to view herself in the mirror on the bedroom wardrobe :lol:

arent you getting a better present on Christmas Eve Mark eh?????

how is the bump? Christmas is going to be ace for you both with Mia this year... 8)

Yes! Another little girl to worship and serve haha (that's three of them in total).

Can't wait but i think it this one may be a little late.

We're going to call her Liv. :D

ordered sunday....

ORDER DETAILS:
CDVariousA Boys Own Odyssey - Acid House Scrapes & Capers (JBOD04CD)N/AJunior Boys Own19.99
MerchandiseThe Boy's Own Complete Fanzines 1986 - 1992 (JBOOK001)N/aBookJunior Boys Own124.99
Subtotal: £4.35
Postage (Standard):£4.13
VAT: £1.27
Discount: £29.98
Total £9.75

now that is what i call a result! :lol:

???

Back