Well I never expected "sorry I cant make today's meeting as a volcano has errupted.."

716324643_a23dade2b9.jpg
:lol:

I'm not being paranoid here (or maybe I am :confused:), but i've got a bad feeling about this :(, and I'm usually, and spookily, spot on with my 'bad feelings' :!:

Where did I put that gas mask :confused:

(the election TV debate will temporarily take the spotlight away, but come the morning the news might be as I'm beginnng to fear)

Goodnight.

sake.... it's just a bit of ash. pretty sure volcano's erupt quite regularly in various parts of the world and no-one panics (except those that live in the line of lava flow :lol: )

and so what if the airports are closed. I would hardly say that's a "national crisis". An inconvenience for those travelling yes, but better that than risk flying.

Dad's stuck in Paris, Stepmother's stuck in Finland and I'm due to fly to Australia on Saturday for a week.

Uhuh.... yeah right!

sake.... it's just a bit of ash. pretty sure volcano's erupt quite regularly in various parts of the world and no-one panics (except those that live in the line of lava flow :lol: )

and so what if the airports are closed. I would hardly say at's a "national crisis". An inconvenience for those travelling yes, but better that than risk flying.

that's a "national crisis".

Let wait for the statistics on how much has been lost on the economy (which kicks on to you) that eurpoean air travel has been shut down. One may say "I would hardly say it 's a "national crisis". Maybe, but lets review in 2 months time.

Wanna bet?

******DOUBLE OR QUIT????************

Flights are cancelled at all BAA airports, until at least 19:00 on Friday 16 April. This is due to volcanic ash spreading across the UK from Iceland which has caused the closure of British airspace by the UK air traffic control service (NATS).

Date
Airport
Time
Time
Terminal
Status
DepartingFri 16 Apr 10Dubai International Airport (DXB)02:30 | Scheduled02:30 | EstimatedT3CANCELLEDArrivingFri 16 Apr 10London Heathrow Airport (LHR)07:00 | Scheduled07:00 | EstimatedT3CANCELLED
For information about your party, please contact Emirates.

EK001Dubai, United Arab Emirates to London, United KingdomDate
Airport
Time
Time
Terminal
Status
DepartingFri 16 Apr 10Dubai International Airport (DXB)07:45 | Scheduled07:45 | EstimatedT3CANCELLEDArrivingFri 16 Apr 10London Heathrow Airport (LHR)12:15 | Scheduled12:15 | EstimatedT3CANCELLED
For information about your party, please contact Emirates.

EK029Dubai, United Arab Emirates to London, United KingdomDate
Airport
Time
Time
Terminal
Status
DepartingFri 16 Apr 10Dubai International Airport (DXB)09:50 | Scheduled09:50 | EstimatedT3CANCELLEDArrivingFri 16 Apr 10London Heathrow Airport (LHR)14:20 | Scheduled14:20 | EstimatedT3CANCELLED

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not being paranoid here (or maybe I am :confused:), but i've got a bad feeling about this :(, and I'm usually, and spookily, spot on with my 'bad feelings' :!:

Where did I put that gas mask :confused:

(the election TV debate will temporarily take the spotlight away, but come the morning the news might be as I'm beginnng to fear)

Goodnight.

Correct...wait and see...

that's a "national crisis".

Let wait for the statistics on how much has been lost on the economy (which kicks on to you) that eurpoean air travel has been shut down. One may say "I would hardly say it 's a "national crisis". Maybe, but lets review in 2 months time.

Your a real glass is half empty kinda person aint ye?

My folks should be on the way to New York now.

It will be Monday before they get away & not insured for the bling hotel they booked up front through trailfinders, gutted for them.

At least it is not a honeymoon, or a family reunion though.

Guy on radio2 was funny yesterday, ‘do you think this is the end of days?’.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: at Freakstar and Liam......

All chewie was worried about was his paint job on his car and you to had practically built an Anderson Shelter and kissed your asses goodbye :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back