Weekend Rundowns?

puppylover

Fri - lovely night in with the bloke - sat and looked at my car which I still cant drive - due to Direct Line Insurance being completely inept at their job.... not a happy puppy!!! :twisted:

Sat: trawled through old music and sorted some really old stuff out and had a bit of a reminiscing day.... Got ready and went out where I became the most pissed person in the world after 4 drinks, I have no idea how this happened, 2 pints, 1 bottle of Corona and a whisky and water. Apparently I was very amusing - but I only have other people's words on this...... :lol:

I think I am officially the most light weight person ever with drink - Phil has totally changed my life and brought me down to his crap level :lol::lol::lol:

Sun: Cooked a big roast dinner, read papers then kicked Phil out to watch the footie and I lay on the sofa til 6pm watching Sky+, made it to the bathroom for a chill and in bed by 9.30pm.....

I weird one..... :confused: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Friday - indoors with the kids. Can't even remember what we done. Rivetting.

Saturday - kids took liberties made me angry then had to cheek to say are you happy daddy or do you love us daddy??!??!? Swines. Took em park for couple of hours, wore them out and they crashed for most of the afternoon. Went Koko for UK House Mafia Saturday, music wise spot on crowd wise like a coo in the Democratic Congo or the Lazerdome from from 95, aggro all over the shop, bit of a free for all. ATFC and Chris Lake sets were wicked shame wasted on the helmets that were there. The first time for years I was glad to get out of the gaff luckily being mad white and not quite a giant but gangly I don't get much grief. Plus I used to be a ninja learnt from the best, Michael Dudikoff.

Sunday slept most of day and carried my little girl round on my back while she shouted horsey.

Monday - manic. My boss has just called a meeting for 6.30 - 7.30 pm. Dream on.

Friday - Agenda and then onto Reflex for the night, very messy but fun, had the best geek off

Saturday - took mum out in her hire car as she wont drive it (too big), tried some bits on in the shops none of it fitted, made some fairy cakes in the afternoon out of boredom :lol:, then dinner out with bf in the evening, was a nice evening :lol:

Sunday - shopping for bfs nephew who turns 1 next week, very hard to know what to get a 1 year old but we had a few ideas, roast dinner at his house later on and bit of TV, Dancing on Ice and Jordan with Piers Morgan, I was so stuffed I couldnt move :lol:

Friday - indoors with the kids. Can't even remember what we done. Rivetting.

Saturday - kids took liberties made me angry then had to cheek to say are you happy daddy or do you love us daddy??!??!? Swines. Took em park for couple of hours, wore them out and they crashed for most of the afternoon. Went Koko for UK House Mafia Saturday, music wise spot on crowd wise like a coo in the Democratic Congo or the Lazerdome from from 95, aggro all over the shop, bit of a free for all. ATFC and Chris Lake sets were wicked shame wasted on the helmets that were there. The first time for years I was glad to get out of the gaff luckily being mad white and not quite a giant but gangly I don't get much grief. Plus I used to be a ninja learnt from the best, Michael Dudikoff.

Sunday slept most of day and carried my little girl round on my back while she shouted horsey.

Monday - manic. My boss has just called a meeting for 6.30 - 7.30 pm. Dream on.

I always find KoKo is like a Youth Club on some occasions - its hitty missy with regard to good crowd/bad crowd....

I still hold some very very fond memories of the old Palace tho..... 8)

peach - graham gold :D 'AVE IT! Only went the once. Lively gaff.

*hope you emerged unscathed madwhitegiant - the name indicates you gave as good as you got

Fri - Off to see 2Manydjs in brum for a mates 21st x 2. That should be a very long fun night.

Sat - Relax maybe go to the pub.

Sun - chillout pretty much all day and night.

A pritty tame weekend considering I'm only 21!!

this weekend was spent stroking and feeding my gf's pussy as well as giving her overgrown bush a trim.

Fri - Off to see 2Manydjs in brum for a mates 21st x 2. That should be a very long fun night.

You haven't really got the hang of this have you Ryan?:lol:

Your meant to tell us what you did this weekend just gone :lol:

Not to mention the constant stretching of the fingers to make the text viewable! If you could all start typing in size 20 font, that would be great haha.

Abit to much information there chewie lols still made me chuckle.

seriously ryan, thats what i did!

shes away on business, so i offered to catsit the mog for the weekend, and seeing that it was a nice day (ish) on the sunday, i thought id trim her hedge!

I always find KoKo is like a Youth Club on some occasions - its hitty missy with regard to good crowd/bad crowd....

Yeah from the old Orange club days, used to shut at 2 back then.

Great nights.

Yeah it was a free for all. First time I had ever seen it like that to be honest.

peach - graham gold :D 'AVE IT! Only went the once. Lively gaff.

*hope you emerged unscathed madwhitegiant - the name indicates you gave as good as you got

Thank you Olly. don't be fooled by the name, I am like Casper the friendly ghost's dad!

Friday: Boys day out: Glorious blue sky so went shooting at the local clay ground then onto a mini pub crawl.

Saturday: Spent two hours mowing the front garden - fled from the rain.

Sunday: Missus packed off shopping, so I was daddy day care, then onto dinner at a friend's house to discuss forthcoming ibiza holiday plans.

Back