Weekend Rundowns?

I always find KoKo is like a Youth Club on some occasions - its hitty missy with regard to good crowd/bad crowd....

I still hold some very very fond memories of the old Palace tho..... 8)

i used to go weds nights when i was about 14 :eek::eek::eek:
new romantic 80s night .....

no i havent got the pics either !!!

this weekend was spent stroking and feeding my gf's pussy as well as giving her overgrown bush a trim.

:lol::lol::lol:

friday was spent shooting a commercial till approx 8pm & then straight 2the pub for a massive drinking session.....

saturday was spent trying to nurse my hideous hangover.... then working @ an outdoor 'hawaiian themed' mansion/poolside party in which i had to frikking play for 9HOURS!!! :eek::cry: which ended up @ 3am when the police rocked up & most of the party in the pool fully clothed.....:lol:

sunday was spent (again) nursing my hangover (of numerous substances) & then attending a festival to catch basement jaxx live & drinking all the free piss on offer.....

(im taking next weekend off to detox) *burp*

:lol::lol::lol:

friday was spent shooting a commercial till approx 8pm & then straight 2the pub for a massive drinking session.....

saturday was spent trying to nurse my hideous hangover.... then working @ an outdoor 'hawaiian themed' mansion/poolside party in which i had to frikking play for 9HOURS!!! :eek::cry: which ended up @ 3am when the police rocked up & most of the party in the pool fully clothed.....:lol:

sunday was spent (again) nursing my hangover (of numerous substances) & then attending a festival to catch basement jaxx live & drink all the free piss on offer.....

(im taking next weekend off to detox) *burp*

:D

you shot a commercial? is it on youtube?

:oops::oops: that's when I used to go - but I was 17 and just about sneaked in :?:? - pretty sure I saw Visage play a few tracks there too :lol:

lol that would be about right..... yeah it was Steve Stranges night as I remember....
have you seen the state of him recently :eek::eek::eek:
from Wikipedia.....

Club host
menupop.gif

In the late 1970s, prior to their success with Visage, Strange and Visage partner Rusty Egan began to make a name for themselves as a nightclub host and DJ respectively at "Blitz" in London. Adhering to Strange's strict door policy of admitting only the weird and wonderful, the club took off and became an essential location in the rise of what would become the New Romantic movement. Following this, Strange and Egan then ran the Camden Palace nightclub for two years, which became one of the most famous venues of the era, attracting major celebrities on a regular basis.
Later in the 1980s, Strange went to Ibiza, Spain and became an integral part of the budding Trance club movement and hosting exotic parties for celebrities such as Sylvester Stallone. In the early 1990s he was the host at the Double Bass club.

wierd and wonderful sounds about right.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday - Onanon in Picadilly for a mate's b'day straight after work. Then took the miss to The Lecture Room at Sketch for dinner - great food, great service, big bill! Back to Onanon hell hole to find one mate left, the birthday boy had been carried out and there were munters snogging bad shirts everywhere.

Sat - Sandown actually came home, completely hammered with more money than I went with, so can't complain. Birthday boy from Friday won £400 on the last race and still managed to wake up in the hallway of his flats with £9.50 left in his pocket.

The missus has to come and rescue me from the local when the coach brough us back - I wasn't in a state to look after myself!

Sunday - Leo Sayer at various locals.

Never want to drink again (until Vegas on Friday!)

fri

The Killers @ secc - fantastic gig. great band, great show and excellent songs

sat

one of my friends brothers stag-night so was along to help boost the numbers. decent food, a few drinkies and then onto a cheesy club for (not much) dancing

sun

freezing cold afternoon at the football getting my preverbials frozen off!

lol that would be about right..... yeah it was Steve Stranges night as I remember....
have you seen the state of him recently :eek::eek::eek:
from Wikipedia.....

Club host
menupop.gif

In the late 1970s, prior to their success with Visage, Strange and Visage partner Rusty Egan began to make a name for themselves as a nightclub host and DJ respectively at "Blitz" in London. Adhering to Strange's strict door policy of admitting only the weird and wonderful, the club took off and became an essential location in the rise of what would become the New Romantic movement. Following this, Strange and Egan then ran the Camden Palace nightclub for two years, which became one of the most famous venues of the era, attracting major celebrities on a regular basis.
Later in the 1980s, Strange went to Ibiza, Spain and became an integral part of the budding Trance club movement and hosting exotic parties for celebrities such as Sylvester Stallone. In the early 1990s he was the host at the Double Bass club.

wierd and wonderful sounds about right.......

His book is great - have a read of that :lol: last time I saw him on TV was on Celebrity Shaky Scissor Hands - scary stuff

still a night at onanon with yr footy mates probably a better night out than a proper "minimal" one :lol:

I did break it up with a brilliant meal in Christian Dior's old lounge though. That's a cool point or two back.

Onanon is dive-tastic though - I'd forgotten places like that exist!

I did break it up with a brilliant meal in Christian Dior's old lounge though. That's a cool point or two back.

Onanon is dive-tastic though - I'd forgotten places like that exist!

yes you are only on -24759239 cool points now.....

Sketch is nice, although £££££
Gaucho is just round the corner and cant be beaten imo :D (as long as you are not a veggie!) nice bar too....

yes you are only on -24759239 cool points now.....

Sketch is nice, although £££££
Gaucho is just round the corner and cant be beaten imo :D (as long as you are not a veggie!) nice bar too....

The missus is a pescatarian but has been to Gaucho before without issues.

I give the cool points out and I take them away. That's just the way it is.:p

Back