Weekend Rundowns?

fri supper at one of north Londons myriad 'gastropubs' which are actually just pubs painted black and serving fat chips at a fiver a pop.

Sat: mrs russ dragged me around Brick Lanes myriad vintage clothes shops which are actually just second hand junk shops trying hard. She did but a lovely dress though.
In the eve we went to a birthday ting in Kentish Town and got completely cu^ted.

Sun: watched the whole first series md of Being Human which was nice

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: @ this thread so far...

My weekend, as mentioned in the 'Plans' thread, was all about International Women's Day.

Thursday - Successfully organized Women's Day office party in local nightclub.

Friday - Showed up for work at noon (late start, plus had to pick up 80 bouquets on the way) and found out we were getting off work 2 hours early. Bonus! Later, met up with friends at a new French restaurant, followed that up with a stop at the bar KitchKock for pre-party drinks, then to 8Club for a boogie, then to Krysha for the afterparty.

Saturday - Woke up just in time to watch football. Met up with friends at an old Russian restaurant. Went to the grand opening of ForbesClub... decent nightclub, obviously spent a lot of money and obviously aiming for the glamour set... not sure why, as that crowd is already quite well served around here.

From there, over to Arma17 for Cocoon with Ricardo Villalobos. Decent party but I think he's a lot better with Luciano. Back to Krysha in the morning, although I spent most of it trying not to pass out or vomit in the chill out room.

Sunday - Took the wife out for a nice Women's Day dinner. Popped over to Crisis Genre to see a friend DJ. Then headed to Pacha Moscow for David Morales. Decent set from the old master... started a bit cheesy but got better as it got later.

Monday - Went over to a friend's for brunch (actually... by the time I got up and over there, it was dinner). Homecooked Indian food. Mmmmm.

For the past day or so, I can actually feel my liver. I think that's a bad sign. :confused:

Friday: Hung out with friends in Encinitas.

Saturday: I drove to LA to see Force of Nature. Folks, if you ever get a chance to see them, do not pass this by. They are amazing. I was there till 5AM and then drove back to San Diego to catch a 9AM flight to TX for work. Slept on the plane like a baby; it helps being 5'5" when traveling.

Back