Weekend Rundowns

Barbie said:
puppylover said:
Disclaimer: - Benson really does like "dressing up" at 4.00am on a Sunday morning - no need to call out the RSPCA!!! ;) ;)

I loved the Benson pics when I woke up Sunday morning :lol: ;)

He couldnt see in them so we had to let him wear them lying down.

They were Ginge's goggles - he nicked them from a German at DC10 - absolutely brilliant they were too - a few scared people when he wore them at Digital on Saturday night (Ginge that is, not Benson!!)

puppylover said:
He couldnt see in them so we had to let him wear them lying down.

They were Ginge's goggles - he nicked them from a German at DC10 - absolutely brilliant they were too - a few scared people when he wore them at Digital on Saturday night (Ginge that is, not Benson!!)

I remember meeting GF in DC10 and he was wearing goggles, I didn't realise they were one and the same goggles :lol:

axon said:
jonathan said:
On Saturday I went and saw miguel migs, julius papp and marques wyatt @ Mighty SF ... music was fantastic!

Glad you enjoyed it mate. Its a nice club and a much better crowd than you'd get at Ruby Skye or 1015.

Are you going to go and see Nic on Wednesday night? Only $5 - it would be rude not I reckon. I think a few of us are going. 8)

Yeah! I will be there! in fact, its just around the corner from my apartment ...

how can i get in touch with you? lets meet up and do some shots!

Back