Weekend rundowns!

silvia

Friday: stayed in and watched My Life without me 8)
Saturday: food shopping in the echological market, then dinner with my intellectual friends, drinking and talking about life till 6 in the morning :eek:
Sunday: went to Barça's for a basketball match and spent the day doing home stuff

Friday: Nothing
Saturday: Shopping in Belfast, dinner at pub with drinks
Saturday Night: Shine (Laurent Garnier)
Sunday: No sleep so early night

Friday - Met an old friend and ended up going out clubbing

Saturday - Went to Amsterdam

Sunday - Spent the day in Germany and flew back from Germany

Today - Sooooo hungover / ill from partying in AMS.

This coming Saturday I am going back to Amsterdam to do it all again. :D

Hi silvia ... Had a lovely weekend ! Things are looking up this end, and from what we've been told, there will be no need to job hunt later on this year, which takes a bit of the stress away !

Pottered in the garden on Saturday and spent the day in bed paying for it on Sunday, but it was well worth it !

Got my first visit out on Friday night for Pin Up's first birthday ... just a bit wary of anyone bumping into me so may have to take a stick to hit people with ! :lol:

Friday, me and Tom headed into town and met Jamie, Jon, Bec, Rach and others for drinks and then headed to The Key. Can't remember who were warm up DJs but were both excellent and the main man Felix rocked the place :D Good to see Robder and his pony in the house as well :lol:

The Key was advertised as closing at 6 but then abruptly came to an end at 5 (wtf was all that apart :rolleyes: ) and then took an hour waiting to get coats :evil: I have never been to such a disorganised venue, we ended up just going into the cloakroom and finding our own coats :rolleyes:

The aftershow moved back to ours, poor Tom had to go back to work for 4 hours so he put his suit on, had a lucozade and went to sell some houses :eek: :lol: and then rejoined us 4 hours later :lol: Usual aftershow shenanigans followed after having a delivery from the nice mushroom man :D plus did a bit of baking as you do :lol:

Finally crawled into bed at midnight.

Sunday did nothing cept for drink rose and watch the football.

Fri - Went out for a curry for my sister's birthday. Was driving and wouldn't have drunk much anyway because of Saturday's Quarter final.

Sat - up at 5.30am to take the current Mrs B to Heathrow. Did a couple of hours in the office and then went to footy. Lost 4-3, going out of the cup and ending our 100% win for the season :cry: . Went out with the footy team and then sneaked off for some clubbing. Pacha's Pukka Up was full up when we got there at 12.30am (with some very irate ticket holders locked out!), So... headed to Fabric. Queues for Soul Heaven there were around the block, so went for the guranteed free entry no-queueing option at Turnmills.

Unfortunately it was 'Euphoria' So... we hid from the glow stick waving masses in the VIP room allnight. For reasons unknown Steve Lawler was there - perhaps he's gonna start playing hard dance :eek: :lol: ? Less surpising was that Anne Savage was there, had a chat because we have a mutual friend. Have a vague recollection that the gist of my conversation might have been 'Your music - well, it's a bit sh1t really isn't it?' :eek: :lol:

Left there at 5ish and headed to Egg. Usual afters messiness ensues and a few of us plus a few randoms head to Zigfried in Hoxton. One of said randoms is a bloke who's pulled a random girl who befriended us when we first get to Egg. I know I've seen him before but can't quite place him. In the cab to Hoxton, he reveals, in a matter of fact 'why should this bother this girl I've just met' way, that he wants the cab to stop at his girlfriend's so he grab some cash! Male friend of said girl takes issue with this but is placated by the first chap's explanantion that's it's 'an on and off relationship'! At which point I blurt out 'Your girlfriend - did you say she's called Vivian? Is she a travel consultant? You had a row with her on a Sunday morning in Vauxhall a couple of years ago and she left with another bloke...erm...hello again!' Yep, it was me! :lol:

Ended up just me and him getting pissed all day - how bizzarre, eh?

Got back to local pub for 8ish and drank until closing.

Friday: Jaunt down the M1, more accidents than I've ever seen, nothing serious but loads of them, including a car ramming into the back of the car next to us, which was fun. Got into Essex about 10.30, which meant a quiet night in getting drunk rather than anything exciting.

Saturday: Romford to Pacific Edge Bar. Surprisingly groovy venue. Got mashed. Had fun. Afters at mate's.

Sunday: Recovery and journey back up M1 in time for a couple of beers.

Browneyedgirl said:

How was he for you? Saw him on Friday and he was on pretty good form. Billed as an 'eclectic' set and wasn't as diverse as I'd have hoped but still good nevertheless. Very similar to his Breezeblock set from last week.

Sat: Party after Garnier then bed at lunchtime. Slept most of the day

Sun: Real ale in old mans' pub then onto a gig to see mates' band.

Feel horrible this morning.

Buckley said:
Fri - Went out for a curry for my sister's birthday. Was driving and wouldn't have drunk much anyway because of Saturday's Quarter final.

Sat - up at 5.30am to take the current Mrs B to Heathrow. Did a couple of hours in the office and then went to footy. Lost 4-3, going out of the cup and ending our 100% win for the season :cry: . Went out with the footy team and then sneaked off for some clubbing. Pacha's Pukka Up was full up when we got there at 12.30am (with some very irate ticket holders locked out!), So... headed to Fabric. Queues for Soul Heaven there were around the block, so went for the guranteed free entry no-queueing option at Turnmills.

Unfortunately it was 'Euphoria' So... we hid from the glow stick waving masses in the VIP room allnight. For reasons unknown Steve Lawler was there - perhaps he's gonna start playing hard dance :eek: :lol: ? Less surpising was that Anne Savage was there, had a chat because we have a mutual friend. Have a vague recollection that the gist of my conversation might have been 'Your music - well, it's a bit sh1t really isn't it?' :eek: :lol:

Left there at 5ish and headed to Egg. Usual afters messiness ensues and a few of us plus a few randoms head to Zigfried in Hoxton. One of said randoms is a bloke who's pulled a random girl who befriended us when we first get to Egg. I know I've seen him before but can't quite place him. In the cab to Hoxton, he reveals, in a matter of fact 'why should this bother this girl I've just met' way, that he wants the cab to stop at his girlfriend's so he grab some cash! Male friend of said girl takes issue with this but is placated by the first chap's explanantion that's it's 'an on and off relationship'! At which point I blurt out 'Your girlfriend - did you say she's called Vivian? Is she a travel consultant? You had a row with her on a Sunday morning in Vauxhall a couple of years ago and she left with another bloke...erm...hello again!' Yep, it was me! :lol:

Ended up just me and him getting pissed all day - how bizzarre, eh?

Got back to local pub for 8ish and drank until closing.

I take my hat off to you mate......I couldn't have done it all again this weekend just gone....only just got over So...... :D

Clara said:
Browneyedgirl said:

How was he for you? Saw him on Friday and he was on pretty good form. Billed as an 'eclectic' set and wasn't as diverse as I'd have hoped but still good nevertheless. Very similar to his Breezeblock set from last week.

Sat: Party after Garnier then bed at lunchtime. Slept most of the day

Sun: Real ale in old mans' pub then onto a gig to see mates' band.

Feel horrible this morning.

he was great played some really good stuff, he was in top form.

gingerfreak said:
Saturday: Romford to Pacific Edge Bar. Surprisingly groovy venue. Got mashed. Had fun. Afters at mate's.quote]

tis a nice venue.

what night was it?

Weekend off clubbing.

SAT: went to ikea to get myself some curtains.

ended up spending £120 and buying a hot dog which left a decidedly dodgy taste in mouth.

SUN: put up curtains, shelves, painted, re-arranged furniture (cue smutty remark by JJINIT). roasted some pork, and pigged out.

woke up at 2am through Nicotine patch running out with craving for a nice silky.

chewie_oo7 said:
tis a nice venue.

what night was it?

Juicy Fruit. My pic's here http://www.mujao.com/photo_gallery.php?venue_id=3&date=20050129&event_id=113, 5th row down, second from the left, if you register for free you can see me bigger (not recommended if eating). We were trying to be the Circoloco clown.

The place is cool, downstairs is nicely done out, upstairs is a bit of a moshpit. Music downstairs was ok but not brilliant. One of our party's boyfriend was djing, Matt Emulsion :D , but he spent way too much time talking. Music was much better upstairs. Despite there being quite a lot of drinkers in the atmosphere was cool, lots of fun. And that stairwell! :eek:

Friday was my Dads birthday so had a night out with the family round the locals, ended up doing kareoke for the first time and i loved it lol :eek: :oops: :lol:

Saturday went for a lovely meal at Bibis in Leeds although i did think it was a tad overpriced but there were a few fit footballers in there so i was happy ;) went out after for drinks but nothing heavy.

Sunday nothing!

KarlosHx said:
Friday was my Dads birthday so had a night out with the family round the locals, ended up doing kareoke for the first time and i loved it lol :eek: :oops: :lol:

My friend has the play station karaoke, if you come to BCN we'll meet the girlies and we'll have a karaoke sesh wit you. My fav one is Like a Prayer, would you like to sing it with me? :eek: :lol: :lol: ;)

silvia said:
KarlosHx said:

My friend has the play station karaoke, if you come to BCN we'll meet the girlies and we'll have a karaoke sesh wit you. My fav one is Like a Prayer, would you like to sing it with me? :eek: :lol: :lol: ;)

Silv i would love to sing like a prayer with you!

On Friday i sung - Father & Son :oops: and a few U2 tracks! I never realised how competative it can get :lol:

KarlosHx said:

On Friday i sung - Father & Son :oops: and a few U2 tracks! I never realised how competative it can get :lol:

I always sing Mil Campanas, a spanish anthem of the 80's by Alaska. Eros Ramazzotti works for me aswell :oops: :rolleyes: ;)

Few years ago, after a good sesh at La Paloma my friend took us to a Karaoke that was open till 10.00 am :eek: the most surprising thing was that we were the onlies funked and all the other people were very serious karaoke singers :eek: :lol: :lol:

silvia said:
KarlosHx said:

I always sing Mil Campanas, a spanish anthem of the 80's by Alaska. Eros Ramazzotti works for me aswell :oops: :rolleyes: ;)

Few years ago, after a good sesh at La Paloma my friend took us to a Karaoke that was open till 10.00 am :eek: the most surprising thing was that we were the onlies funked and all the other people were very serious karaoke singers :eek: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I dread to think what i souned like, i was sooo drunk but i was really going for it and i dont have the best voice in the world, people were clapping and cheering though so it cant of been that bad............then again :lol: ;)

Back