Weekend rundowns!

Jam Man

Active Member
Friday night - stuck in traffic jam all the way home from FLT to Somerset. Got in at about 8pm

Saturday got my van running for it's trip to the restorer next weekend. Went for a run in her to blow the cobwebs off.

Sat pm started to feel a bit unwell

Sat 11pm - was sick

Mon 5am - stopped being sick.

Dodgy ham sandwich apparently to blame for the worst food poisoning I have EVER had in my life. Now trying to re-hydrate myself with those sachet things but not brave enough to try food just yet... :cry: :cry:
 

puppylover

Active Member
Jam Man said:
Friday night - stuck in traffic jam all the way home from FLT to Somerset. Got in at about 8pm

Saturday got my van running for it's trip to the restorer next weekend. Went for a run in her to blow the cobwebs off.

Sat pm started to feel a bit unwell

Sat 11pm - was sick

Mon 5am - stopped being sick.

Dodgy ham sandwich apparently to blame for the worst food poisoning I have EVER had in my life. Now trying to re-hydrate myself with those sachet things but not brave enough to try food just yet... :cry: :cry:

:eek: Just think how Mrs Jam felt for the last 3 months - every hour, every day.....

You poor sod - hope you are feeling a wee bit better now, and still considering a trip "oop north" for Mr PL's birthday next weekend!! ;)
 

fergie19

New Member
Fri:Worked late till half 10, so came home for an early night

Sat: Up early to head down to Glasgow to buy new car and stay with my girlfriend for the weekend. Huge change of plans on the way down, and ended up doubling back on ourselves twice before I finally got a car (Fergies bargaining skills also saved him lots of cash 8) :D )

So...drove new car down to the better half's, then went out for a nice dinner. Had my first alcoholic drink since new year, and felt far too drunk :confused: One was enough :lol: ;)

Sun: Out for a walk in the afternoon, then a dvd at night.

Mon: Up at 5am this morning for the three hour drive home :eek: Seriously tired now 8)
 

gingerfreak

New Member
Fergie19 said:
Fri:Worked late till half 10, so came home for an early night

Sat: Up early to head down to Glasgow to buy new car and stay with my girlfriend for the weekend. Huge change of plans on the way down, and ended up doubling back on ourselves twice before I finally got a car (Fergies bargaining skills also saved him lots of cash 8) :D )

So...drove new car down to the better half's, then went out for a nice dinner. Had my first alcoholic drink since new year, and felt far too drunk :confused: One was enough :lol: ;)

Sun: Out for a walk in the afternoon, then a dvd at night.

Mon: Up at 5am this morning for the three hour drive home :eek: Seriously tired now 8)

Well done mate. You'll feel better for all that clean living later in the week.
 

fergie19

New Member
Fergie19 wrote:
Fri:Worked late till half 10, so came home for an early night

Sat: Up early to head down to Glasgow to buy new car and stay with my girlfriend for the weekend. Huge change of plans on the way down, and ended up doubling back on ourselves twice before I finally got a car (Fergies bargaining skills also saved him lots of cash )

So...drove new car down to the better half's, then went out for a nice dinner. Had my first alcoholic drink since new year, and felt far too drunk One was enough

Sun: Out for a walk in the afternoon, then a dvd at night.

Mon: Up at 5am this morning for the three hour drive home Seriously tired now


Well done mate. You'll feel better for all that clean living later in the week.

Supposed to be seeing Felix on Fri and have a mates 21st on Sat. Lets see how well I can do :confused: :lol:
 

puppylover

Active Member
Nothing to report - so clean and sensible I should be banished from the board until I come to my senses.......

Still my windows are sparkling!!!! :confused:
 

spunkymonkey

Active Member
I had planned a quiet enough weekend this weekend but that did not last long.

Friday: Went to leaving drinks in Brixton and then on to Clapham High St until 2 am.
Saturday: Studied for exams in the morning. Went for brithday drinks in Mile End and then to a party in Croydon until late. Far too much travelling around London.
Sunday: Went to Later @ Fire and stayed there until 4.30pm. It still amazes me how many people are still going at this time. Was quite an amusing day with many interesting sights!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Ended up in Soho until 10pm last night.....was very drunk and really suffering today. Was 3 hours late for work which is the first time I have ever done that. :evil: :evil:
 

ibiza_lou

New Member
puppylover said:
Nothing to report - so clean and sensible I should be banished from the board until I come to my senses.......

Still my windows are sparkling!!!! :confused:

Me too!!!! :confused: Realised that I hadn't even stepped foot outside the house at 7pm on Saturday night since getting in from work on Friday!!! :confused:

Did manage to drag myself to buy some Aussie hair shampoo from Tesco though on the Sunday! ....& I didn't touch a drop all wkend! Result! :D

(HONEST!!!) ;)
 

Barbie

New Member
spunkymonkey said:
Sunday: Went to Later @ Fire and stayed there until 4.30pm. It still amazes me how many people are still going at this time. Was quite an amusing day with many interesting sights!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I got your text yesterday afternoon about going to Fire, believe me getting out my pyjamas and leaving the flat would have been an effort yesterday :eek: :lol:
 

spunkymonkey

Active Member
I got your text yesterday afternoon about going to Fire, believe me getting out my pyjamas and leaving the flat would have been an effort yesterday

Your probably lucky you didnt come out. I left everyone in Soho around 10pm and they were planning an excursion to camden to see a man about a dog!!! ;) ;) It was beginning to get very messy and most of them had to work today......but of course Anthony (being a lady of leisure at the moment!!!) was trying to convince everyone to go to DTPM and then Orange this morning. :eek: :eek:
 

Robder

Active Member
Barbie said:
Good to see Robder and his pony in the house as well :lol:

Aaaah hello Babs!
Felix came up trumps didn't he? Had such a blinder of a weekend - A.M was wicked too (have you heard that remix of, 'Last night a dj saved my life'? Crikey! :confused: ).
Nice to catch up for a short (but very sweet) happy birthday moment! I wanted to come to your corner for a boogie but our coats/bags etc were posted over the other side of the club :-( (cloakroom troubles - grrr). That and the fact that my head was doing somersaults meant that I wasn't able to navigate my way across the dance floor very well! :)
I remember pulling faces and waving frantically from on top the speaker box but our best efforts were futile! It's a shame cos I had quite an entourage of people floating around - but knowing what you lot get up to there's no telling what would have happened if we'd merged!
Anyway, I think you're smashing so let's do stuff somewhen (if we can get our organising heads in gear). If you dig for it, I'm refreshingly normal when you peel back the silly layers!
Thankfully it's a year till I celebrate my next birthday *phew*.
PS - The hold up at the end was because the pony was blocking the entrance. :x
 

Barbie

New Member
Robder said:
Aaaah hello Babs!
Felix came up trumps didn't he? Had such a blinder of a weekend - A.M was wicked too (have you heard that remix of, 'Last night a dj saved my life'? Crikey! :confused: ).
Nice to catch up for a short (but very sweet) happy birthday moment! I wanted to come to your corner for a boogie but our coats/bags etc were posted over the other side of the club :-( (cloakroom troubles - grrr). That and the fact that my head was doing somersaults meant that I wasn't able to navigate my way across the dance floor very well! :)
I remember pulling faces and waving frantically from on top the speaker box but our best efforts were futile! It's a shame cos I had quite an entourage of people floating around - but knowing what you lot get up to there's no telling what would have happened if we'd merged!
Anyway, I think you're smashing so let's do stuff somewhen (if we can get our organising heads in gear). If you dig for it, I'm refreshingly normal when you peel back the silly layers!
Thankfully it's a year till I celebrate my next birthday *phew*.
PS - The hold up at the end was because the pony was blocking the entrance. :x

That bloody pony, you need to house train her :lol: My eyes and brain were having trouble working as well, at what point I didn't have a clue where I was and I kept looking at all my friends and I recognised them but I couldn't remember how I knew them or what they were called :eek: :lol:

Would have loved to come to AM but poor Tom had to go to work for a few hours :eek: but let's co-ordinate dates for another get together soon :D

Ps I love your new hair ;)
 

Robder

Active Member
Oh I know the feeling...you know when things get really :eek: ? Well at one point I closed my eyes, span off somewhere and for a split second I was at my desk at work, about to reach into my drawer for a dried apricot. It's not right!

Barbie said:
let's co-ordinate dates for another get together soon

Yes, yes, yes! Lets! I think I'm on for Nastydirty so that'll probably be the next in a long line of 2005 shindigs.

Barbie said:
Ps I love your new hair ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But I haven't got any hair! :eek:

Bubble said:
Is that a confused expression cos you don't like it or do you think it's good

No, it did me nine times! I love it!...It's the one with the dirty bassline that knocks seven bells out of you. Does anyone know what it's called so I can run off a cheeky download?
 

Barbie

New Member
Robder said:
Yes, yes, yes! Lets! I think I'm on for Nastydirty so that'll probably be the next in a long line of 2005 shindigs.

Definitely, if you don't agree that Nastydirtysexmusic is the best night in London at the mo then I'll ride your white pony naked into Ministry :eek: :eek: :lol:

Robder said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But I haven't got any hair! :eek:

Well you new fancy non-hair then :lol: ;)
 

berry

New Member
Friday: Supposed to be a quiet night at home but we went out after work for "one" drink. Turned into many many drinks and then all the sudden I was convincing everyone to go out to a local club to see Bad Boy Bill. It was a great night and he played a great set. Was totally mashed by the end and almost considered going to the afterparty. Didn't make it thankfully.

Saturday: Woke up with lots of regret. Spent too much money, didn't get anything done like planned. Being a bad bad girl again. Managed to clean the house.

Sunday: Determined to get work done and did. Felt much better after that.
 

Buckley

Well-Known Member
ibiza_lou said:
Did manage to drag myself to buy some Aussie hair shampoo from Tesco though on the Sunday! ....& I didn't touch a drop all wkend! Result! :D

Why's that good? Hasn't your hair gone all greasy?
 

Beckiboo

Active Member
Oh I know the feeling...you know when things get really :eek: ? Well at one point I closed my eyes, span off somewhere and for a split second I was at my desk at work, about to reach into my drawer for a dried apricot. It's not right!

Was it something about the club, or maybe just the things people were doing in the club, but about 5 people who went there all thought they were at work at one point!!!! Jon was chatting b0ll0x to me at one stage about what piece of work he was going to start next :!: :lol: :confused: :D :eek:
 

Bubble

New Member
Robder said:
Bubble said:
Is that a confused expression cos you don't like it or do you think it's good

No, it did me nine times! I love it!...It's the one with the dirty bassline that knocks seven bells out of you. Does anyone know what it's called so I can run off a cheeky download?

It's the Seamus Haji remix of Last Night a DJ Saved my Life. I've got a promo but I'm not sure what the full release is called. I'm sure you'll find it if you put in seamus haji though.
 
Top