Weekend Reports

most of the time, when I meet someone and fall for them big time, I find I cdn't care less what they're into, it's subtle things, you can't quite put your finger on, cute eccentricities, accents, gesticulations, giggling fits etc and the problem on a dating site is a lot of that cannot be communicated in text. I find when sometimes I meet someone and they match exactly their profile description, which theoretically matches yours, you conclude well this is all very nice but a bit yawn

Cannot agree more

Depends on your perspective. Common practice around here! :lol:

indeed

yeltsin.jpg

most of the time, when I meet someone and fall for them big time, I find I cdn't care less what they're into, it's subtle things, you can't quite put your finger on, cute eccentricities, accents, gesticulations, giggling fits etc and the problem on a dating site is a lot of that cannot be communicated in text. I find when sometimes I meet someone and they match exactly their profile description, which theoretically matches yours, you conclude well this is all very nice but a bit yawn

Think its called a spark ;)

The most exciting part of my weekend was devouring all the pizza, doritos and ice cream I could eat after denying myself of junk for so long:)

Haha yessss, the best tasting ice cream is on Bora Bora brought to you by a waitress haha even if it does cost 10 euros for a calipo !! :)

ooooh, nice.

Tell you what, Trance Energy and Armin Only last year were something special.
Any event that sells a sugary ice cream like a Calliopo at silly o'clock in the morning is an amazing event. Clubs should do it too!

ooooh, nice.

Tell you what, Trance Energy and Armin Only last year were something special.
Any event that sells a sugary ice cream like a Calliopo at silly o'clock in the morning is an amazing event. Clubs should do it too!

YEESS!! i was completely confused but completely amazed, ice lollys in clubs should definately be a perminent fixture!

Back