Weekend Reports

One weird thing is she wanted me to add her to Facebook before meeting; I usually like to know people aren't psychos before doing that. :lol:

The missus and had been living together for a month before we took the plunge and became friends on Faceache:lol:

The missus and had been living together for a month before we took the plunge and became friends on Faceache:lol:
I took verbal abuse for several months before finally approving the missus' request that we be listed as married on there :lol:

Not much to know, really. 'Met' her online, have spoken on the phone and this Friday will be the first of me seeing her in real life. Just going out for a few drinks.

I was a bit worried because she hasn't texted me a million times - that's the way females normally seem to act and I thought maybe she'd lost interest. However, I'm assured we're still on... One weird thing is she wanted me to add her to Facebook before meeting; I usually like to know people aren't psychos before doing that. :lol:

There is an American B movie called "Chat Room" about the horrors you meet with online dating. I think iit is a good thing to see someone face ache because you can get a feel for them. Good luck on the date.

Friday: Tapa restaurant in Philadelphia (made me realize how much I miss Spain) crap food

Sat: Banana shake and finished a paper on globalization of the world economy (boring) watch college basketball tournament

Sun: chilled watch college basketball

There is an American B movie called "Chat Room" about the horrors you meet with online dating. I think iit is a good thing to see someone face ache because you can get a feel for them. Good luck on the date.

I've had plenty before (and some funny stories :lol::oops:), but been on a long break since a pregnancy scare - a female partner, not me obviously - became the most frightening 48 hours of my life. :rolleyes:

Cracking weekend.

Friday night, levellers and wonderstuff gig. Tremendous. Levelling the land from start to finish. You may not know what this means, but trust me its good live. This involved a midday start session, truely messy.

Saturday, lunch, rugby all day.

Yesterday, coast 2 coast bike ride training 30+k of hills in the peak district, ouch...

Not much to know, really. 'Met' her online, have spoken on the phone and this Friday will be the first of me seeing her in real life. Just going out for a few drinks.

I was a bit worried because she hasn't texted me a million times - that's the way females normally seem to act and I thought maybe she'd lost interest. However, I'm assured we're still on... One weird thing is she wanted me to add her to Facebook before meeting; I usually like to know people aren't psychos before doing that. :lol:

Haha she sounds a bit like me....i dont txt all the time, sod that, aint about bunny boiling and the fb check - thats a must, you can pick up alot about ppl from facebook...and well you have to get a better picture of what the person looks like....i am a pro in this dating game haha 8):lol:

firly rubbish weekend here:
After the monster that was Bloc weekender the previous week I lined up some work to keep me out of trouble.

friday - stayed in watched telly
saturday - worked all day then ended up in shoreditch nothing to write home about
sunday worked all day/eve till 1.30am.
We managed to get through a shocking amount of food/take aways at work so feeling really unhealthy/fat so trying to get outa bed n down the gym as we speak (failing)

Haha. POF is a dating site called Plenty of Fish. It's a free site, biggest in the world or so they say

after last weekend's Garnier extravaganza (from which I was still buzzing off til Wed last week!!) I had a sensible one..

Fri: dinner and drinks after work - catch up with a mate

Sat: up at the crack of dawn, have given up smoking da weed after 29 years and my sleep pattern is screwed massively with mega mad dreams for the past week, :confused: Got shed loads done then went to meet a friend for a walk along the coast then lunch out, headed off to a 13 yr olds birthday party in the basement of a pub - OMG 13 year olds dont look like 13 year olds back in my day - watched them dance like pole dancers, dressed like mini whores and struggled to compose my face from :eek: to 8). home to watch the match then caught up on Sky+ stuff.

Sun: up at stupid o'clock again, minus the wacky dreams - awesome!!! , gardening for 6 hrs and read the Sunday papers ....

feel amazing today 8)

after last weekend's Garnier extravaganza (from which I was still buzzing off til Wed last week!!) I had a sensible one..

Fri: dinner and drinks after work - catch up with a mate

Sat: up at the crack of dawn, have given up smoking da weed after 29 years and my sleep pattern is screwed massively with mega mad dreams for the past week, :confused: Got shed loads done then went to meet a friend for a walk along the coast then lunch out, headed off to a 13 yr olds birthday party in the basement of a pub - OMG 13 year olds dont look like 13 year olds back in my day - watched them dance like pole dancers, dressed like mini whores and struggled to compose my face from :eek: to 8). home to watch the match then caught up on Sky+ stuff.

Sun: up at stupid o'clock again, minus the wacky dreams - awesome!!! , gardening for 6 hrs and read the Sunday papers ....

feel amazing today 8)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back