Weekend Reports

45864b5c-bb84-424e-939a-4b63e6fa850b.jpg

:lol: :lol: classic!

Not the Embassy of Texas, by chance?

Was the Embassy...Tex Food was not bad (better than that one in all Rome restaurant...) but not excellent (Tijuana San An is at another level....)....We paid 32€ for 1 starters, 2 main courses and 2 Corona.

I waited a long time before dining. The receptionist gave us a strange electronic tool that emit a signal when your table is vacant. But never made a sound...

Do you dislike that place?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in shock :eek:

Why the guy behind them wears a medical mask and a raincoat whit his arm in the air? Looks like a psico-killer ready to attack :eek:

Was the Embassy...Tex Food was not bad (better than that one in all Rome restaurant...) but not excellent (Tijuana San An is at another level....)....We paid 32€ for 1 starters, 2 main courses and 2 Corona.

I waited a long time before dining. The receptionist gave us a strange electronic tool that emit a signal when your table is vacant. But never made a sound...

No, I don't dislike it. The food there was average but margaritas were pretty good.

It's just that there's just a story behind it. The missus and I were there in '97 about 4 months before we got married. I was low on cash after a bit too much shopping and we couldn't really afford to eat there so we had chips & salsa and a couple of drinks.

Fast-forward to last October, life's a lot different, and we happened upon the place again by chance. I insisted we go there for dinner as a matter of principle! :lol:

No, I don't dislike it. The food there was average but margaritas were pretty good.

It's just that there's just a story behind it. The missus and I were there in '97 about 4 months before we got married. I was low on cash after a bit too much shopping and we couldn't really afford to eat there so we had chips & salsa and a couple of drinks.

Fast-forward to last October, life's a lot different, and we happened upon the place again by chance. I insisted we go there for dinner as a matter of principle! :lol:

Nice story...:D:D

I've seen that a margarita-machine does margaritas...Is it good?

Sorry it was 32£ and not 32€...

I think you´re gonna have to use a bit of creative license if you´re gonna use it to break the ice at dinner parties John:lol: ;)
It's a sentimental story, Buckster... first trip abroad with the future missus, extremely tight budget, first visit to the UK... sorry if there's no gunfights or explosions involved! :lol:

(yes, Espuma, the margaritas were pretty tasty)

It's a sentimental story, Buckster... first trip abroad with the future missus, extremely tight budget, first visit to the UK... sorry if there's no gunfights or explosions involved! :lol:

It probably works better with personal involvement sir:lol:

This one time at bandcamp.......

aye its brutal. read on. the girls shows up in the thread later on :lol:

that slam forum is cut throat at times!

Back