Weekend Plans

Weekend (or Friday) started with me bagging a ticket for Thom Yorke in Glasgow next summer. Thought it would be difficult, as the pre-sale was impossible yesterday, so am well chuffed.

Early opening in the local pub this morning for Ireland v New Zealand.. because of it Holy Ireland pubs can't serve alcohol until after 12 o clock mass or something like that. But if you have a charity morning you can open at 10.. so it's heniken sponsored sausage and bacon butties all money goes to charity.. few pics on the walk down..

Early opening in the local pub this morning for Ireland v New Zealand.. because of it Holy Ireland pubs can't serve alcohol until after 12 o clock mass or something like that. But if you have a charity morning you can open at 10.. so it's heniken sponsored sausage and bacon butties all money goes to charity.. few pics on the walk down..
View attachment 7926

View attachment 7927

Welcome back Craig!

View attachment 7926

View attachment 7927

Looks like God is punishing Ireland for starting drinking too early ?

With the riots in Catalonia, it was impossible to take the normal road today to come back home.
So we decided to do a road trip and leave ibiza one day before.
And without paying one euro in highways.
So we took a boat for Gandia yesterday, we crossed Spain by the Aragón region, crossed the Pyrenees at 1800 m, and finished the trip by the center of France.
1400km, no paying highway, nice challenge...
We arrived at 4pm in Gandia yesterday, I drove a little bit more of 5h,we slept in Huesca and took the road this morning at 7.30am.
We arrived at 8pm at home tonight after a very nice trip on little roads...

With the riots in Catalonia, it was impossible to take the normal road today to come back home.
So we decided to do a road trip and leave ibiza one day before.
And without paying one euro in highways.
So we took a boat for Gandia yesterday, we crossed Spain by the Aragón region, crossed the Pyrenees at 1800 m, and finished the trip by the center of France.
1400km, no paying highway, nice challenge...
We arrived at 4pm in Gandia yesterday, I drove a little bit more of 5h,we slept in Huesca and took the road this morning at 7.30am.
We arrived at 8pm at home tonight after a very nice trip on little roads...
View attachment 7931
Glad you had a safe trip JM?

Big weekend - 20 of us going to Raver Tots in Manchester ? 2-4pm Sunday could be quite messy ☺
Raver Tots was not a good as the previous event we attended. Was DnB almost from start to finish , we did not know the DJ’s when booking the tickets. My mate “its like being in the South East corner at Glastonbury again” ? Still had a dance and stayed until the end, I was rather jealous of my son’s ear protectors.

We had a great curry from Akbar’s after!

I don't have any scenic photos or exciting plans to speak of, but right now I have my feet up and some decent trance or techno (depending on how you look at it) from Dave Seaman's Global Underground days playing! ;)

Back