Weekend Plans

basketball is probably the third biggest sport in Spain after motorcycling - maybe followed by tennis, F1 and handball

Vaguely related to this, The Sunday Times Magazine had an article on the England Netball captain yesterday and was labouring the point that she earns far less than Harry Kane. I was considering writing in to point out a more accurate comparison would be with England's men's hockey captain, because few people will pay to watch him too

Vaguely related to this, The Sunday Times Magazine had an article on the England Netball captain yesterday and was labouring the point that she earns far less than Harry Kane. I was considering writing in to point out a more accurate comparison would be with England's men's hockey captain, because few people will pay to watch him too

Also, it was banging on about her being on the breadline, and gasp getting the bus, but showed her earnings at £800/week, which I suspect is above the national average.

Completed failed in my quest to see Jordan Suckley play a set at Passion last night! Was so tired that by 2am I just couldn't push through and had to call it a night. Was good to catch up with friends though :) think that was the main highlight of the day for me yesterday (apart from the rugby of course!)

Not having much luck are you? :lol:

Went to Sticks & Sushi on Friday. Enjoyable but insanely expensive for what it is. Doubt I will return back to the chain. Maybe that's just Sushi food in general?

Saturday mostly revolved around a friends house warming.

Went to Sticks & Sushi on Friday. Enjoyable but insanely expensive for what it is. Doubt I will return back to the chain. Maybe that's just Sushi food in general?

Saturday mostly revolved

Saturday mostly revolved around a friends house warming.
if you think sushi is expensive then wait till you try japerivian in Ibiza

yes definitely. lots of friends DJing and two birthdays too
Loved the party.
Went to People by the Namaste people at L'amorigen first...but it was nowhere near Namaste usually is. So we moved to Bora Bora and had a blast at Keep On Dancing! I bet you enjoyed it too :)

Back home now. Looking forward to our June trip.

We're in Dublin Saturday and Sunday for Sharon van etten early
And just seen Artwork is at the button factory which is one of the few clubs worth going to in Dublin
IMG_20190319_235132.jpg

Munich weekend ahead. Mostly meeting friends and private stuff, but Friday is time for some raving, Marcel Dettmann & Freddy K. are playing at Blitz.
Blitz itself is super awesome, best sound system I've ever heard - but unfortunately it's in Munich which means snobby crowd and atmosphere...

Back