Weekend Plans

Not a bad meeting with psych society people last night. A wee bit shambolic due to some of them not having ID - quite surprised that some of them were so young! Next official meet-up looks to be June 15th, but a few of us going to see a Doors tribute band next month. ? If anyone from the general area wants to join the Psychedelic Society of Glasgow (closed group) look it up on FB... We are trying to grow it. ?? Now I have to drag myself out a run mildly hungover and sleep-deprived..

Not a bad meeting with psych society people last night. A wee bit shambolic due to some of them not having ID - quite surprised that some of them were so young! Next official meet-up looks to be June 15th, but a few of us going to see a Doors tribute band next month. ? If anyone from the general area wants to join the Psychedelic Society of Glasgow (closed group) look it up on FB... We are trying to grow it. ?? Now I have to drag myself out a run mildly hungover and sleep-deprived..

Have a good run. Did a shortish inland 8.5 mile trail/fell run this morning as I'm racing next Saturday and trying not to knacker myself too much. We had sun, rain & hail but for once this month no significant wind :D Saved all the hills for the final 1/2 ? Kept telling myself it was good training :lol:

Completed failed in my quest to see Jordan Suckley play a set at Passion last night! Was so tired that by 2am I just couldn't push through and had to call it a night. Was good to catch up with friends though :) think that was the main highlight of the day for me yesterday (apart from the rugby of course!)

Back