Weekend Plans

Off to a gallery to look at some Tom Wood photos.. if you haven't seen his nightclub pictures book Looking for love . Try find it somewhere

Last edited:
happy to report it was an amazing weekend here on ibiza. it nearly felt like summer during the day. went hiking both saturday and sunday. yesterday we stopped at es canaret (less than 10% of forumers will know that spot I guess) where we went swimming. even my wife jumped into the sea. she normally wouldn't enter the water before may or june, but after a good hike and with the beautiful weather and warm temperatures, even she thought it would almost be rude not to.

on the downside I have to say you can really see it's not rained nearly enough in the past few weeks (or should I say this year so far generally?) it's all very very dry right now. I love the sunny weather of course, but the island could do with a few days of proper rain!

Biggest day in the Irish party calendar this weekend.. on St Patrick's Eve 16 March the only down point this year it's on Saturday. The mid week session we're always a blast.. Dixon one year on a Monday and Garnier the next year on another school night.. we have John Digweed here in the local and Lee buridge playing in the brilliant Bar Tengu in Dublin.

Biggest day in the Irish party calendar this weekend.. on St Patrick's Eve 16 March the only down point this year it's on Saturday. The mid week session we're always a blast.. Dixon one year on a Monday and Garnier the next year on another school night.. we have John Digweed here in the local and Lee buridge playing in the brilliant Bar Tengu in Dublin.
At least we get the Monday off work though, Tengu is one of my favourite spots ? we have my partners son over for the weekend so no partying for us, strictly family friendly activities, local parade is always good and we may get away with an afternoon pint ;)

as for next weekend - looking like a great keep on dancing at bora bora. not because of tania vulcano (not really a fan), but of the rest of the line up, 5 artists on the bill are friends of mine. cue big end of winter reunion with lots of people coming back from travels etc.

might have to ask james for monday off! ;)

happy to report it was an amazing weekend here on ibiza. it nearly felt like summer during the day. went hiking both saturday and sunday. yesterday we stopped at es canaret (less than 10% of forumers will know that spot I guess) where we went swimming. even my wife jumped into the sea. she normally wouldn't enter the water before may or june, but after a good hike and with the beautiful weather and warm temperatures, even she thought it would almost be rude not to.

on the downside I have to say you can really see it's not rained nearly enough in the past few weeks (or should I say this year so far generally?) it's all very very dry right now. I love the sunny weather of course, but the island could do with a few days of proper rain!

Sounds amazing, the sun is out here but temperatures are going down a bit, more rain on and off and it seems the high wind just won't stop for days !!!

Despite the weather warnings the runs went ahead on Sunday. Did the 17km / 10 mile one on the coast and the wind gusts were as high as forecast, and this time we were running headlong into them mostly. It was sheltered inland but the route back out of the wind was through ankle-deep sloshy mud and puddles which is very energy-sapping and not very scenic in comparison ! So you take your pick haha. The sun was shining however, and once again should never have worn a baselayer because even with the wind being so strong I was just way too hot. Was pretty tired afterwards I think in part from the conditions but was nevertheless an amazing run and so worthwhile. If nothing else it's all toughening me up ?.

Few piccies :

1552212070863 by 103 Alex1, on Flickr

1552211372308 by 103 Alex1, on Flickr

1552211342594 by 103 Alex1, on Flickr

5 by 103 Alex1, on Flickr

4 by 103 Alex1, on Flickr

6 by 103 Alex1, on Flickr

^^ Killer Beacon Hill !
20190310_172226 by 103 Alex1, on Flickr

^^ petit souvenir ?

Off to my local sticky carpet club this weekend to see Camelphat (3 hour set apparently)... quite a surprising booking for them, been about 5/6 years since I stepped foot in the place due to the average age being 19/20 but looking forward to it nonetheless ?

This weekend: IBIZA!

A wintertrip...the plan is do some stuff we skip in our summer trip (also booked already) like some walking routes.
Perhaps we go to the People party in Cala Nova. Looks like it's the Namaste people organizing it.
Gonna eat at Can Pilot one night. The rest is still open.

This weekend: IBIZA!

A wintertrip...the plan is do some stuff we skip in our summer trip (also booked already) like some walking routes.
Perhaps we go to the People party in Cala Nova. Looks like it's the Namaste people organizing it.
Gonna eat at Can Pilot one night. The rest is still open.

come say hi at bora bora for keep on dancing. walking and can pilot sounds good though!

Spent last weekend in gorilla seeing cristoph ... song selection was on point and was very impressed. looking forwards to finally see yotto and adana twins this weekend in fabric . anyone els on this ?

Back