Weekend Plans

100% and it's that discipline i respect most. I get bored even with my specific music choice and nice surroundings.

One of my biggest post rave commute prang outs was departing Jaded when it was at Cable one early Sunday arvo which happened to be the day of the London marathon. There i was on the underground absolutely buckled surrounded by a heap of runners wearing their medals exchanging stories. That commute still haunts my dreams every time the marathons on!

absolute tragedy when that club shut - so much unrealised potential

I agree re-engaging with 'society' after a 'night out' can be pretty brutal. I remember a pal having a whitey in a Tesco Metro in Camden and mothers in there grabbing their kids' hands.

PvD on Friday? :lol:

Had a beautifully quiet weekend this weekend. Needed to be honest!
This coming weekend, I'm off back home. Gathering the old crew for a night out at Motion in Bristol

Being as Monday has gone to s**t so far and the rest of the week is looking just as good, it’s very likely to happen ?

I
absolute tragedy when that club shut - so much unrealised potential

I agree re-engaging with 'society' after a 'night out' can be pretty brutal. I remember a pal having a whitey in a Tesco Metro in Camden and mothers in there grabbing their kids' hands.
I think I've told the story I here before of my mate tripping on mushrooms after a full bender, in the back of my car, when I pulled over to help a woman who it had turned out gone into labour. Dunno who was screaming louder!

Good weekend just gone.
Sister-in-law back from Ibiza so went out for a family meal, crap food but food company Friday

Saturday- Nice walk with nieces/baby in morning. Burnley played well and shocked a few beating Spurs.

Sunday- Went to Old Trafford, few beers at Hilton/Footballl hotel, went on the pitch and dug outs 1 hr before KO, met Lou Macari/quinton fortune pitch side & ticket for game. Sister’s partner won a competition on betting app which included the above on Sunday + Saturday at training ground, Old Trafford tour, football museum and night at Hilton:) not a UTD fan but ‘owt-for-nowt’ ?

Can I leave work early tomorrow and get a pass from the Mrs to drive to Newcastle for the game....

Some guy called Paul Van Dyk at Motion in Bristol tonight! Got my email yesterday telling me to behave and that no chewing gum is allowed in - what’s that all about? ?

Probably feeling a bit “tired” tomorrow, then spending Sunday catching up with everything I should have done yesterday

Some guy called Paul Van Dyk at Motion in Bristol tonight! Got my email yesterday telling me to behave and that no chewing gum is allowed in - what’s that all about? ?

Probably feeling a bit “tired” tomorrow, then spending Sunday catching up with everything I should have done yesterday

See you this evening? :p

Either they really care about their floors or they want to stop the gurners… I've been to places with that restriction before. I just take sugar free polos instead!

I think it’s more stopping gurners considering the email was on about sniffer dogs being present too!

And this is why I can't be arsed with clubbing in the UK any more.

or you could just avoid major events with hi-viz jobsworths killing the buzz? in 10 years partying in East London I never once came up against a dog, largely because backstreet parties behind corrugated gates are less likely to get run past licensing committees - it just requires a bit of digging, sleuthing and networking. my Glaswegian pals say there's a few things going on up your way...

or you could just avoid major events with hi-viz jobsworths killing the buzz? in 10 years partying in East London I never once came up against a dog, largely because backstreet parties behind corrugated gates are less likely to get run past licensing committees - it just requires a bit of digging, sleuthing and networking. my Glaswegian pals say there's a few things going on up your way...
Agreed.

It's hardly Sydney, is it?

Back