Weekend Plans

or you could just avoid major events with hi-viz jobsworths killing the buzz? in 10 years partying in East London I never once came up against a dog, largely because backstreet parties behind corrugated gates are less likely to get run past licensing committees - it just requires a bit of digging, sleuthing and networking. my Glaswegian pals say there's a few things going on up your way...

There are some new small venues in Glasgow. Don't know what they're like... I'm not privy to proper underground stuff. But I feel a bit past staying over in Glasgow, going back to the hotel and with bug eyes claiming the room key... It doesn't feel just so bad in Ibiza!

Yeah he's great. Lives in Sheffield bizarrely.
Sorry hadn't realised I was too late on that one, thought that was a post from today!

Out of boredom, I gave in last night and broke into 'leftovers'. Started with md, then some 2cb - which hit hard, possibly the strongest I've felt 2cb, even though I only had 1.5 tablets. Maybe it was potentiated by the md? Loads of sleep to catch up on - doubt we'll make any big runs this weekend!

Back