Weekend Plans

Burnley’s first venture into European football since 1968 on Thursday, could have been anywhere...Aberdeen for two days:spank:

Wife’s birthday BBQ Saturday, her first proper drink. Expecting her to get trollied, sick and rest.

Sunday I’m taking cuttings of all of the flowers in the back garden before landscapers start on Monday and dig everything out:rolleyes:

Burnley’s first venture into European football since 1968 on Thursday, could have been anywhere...Aberdeen for two days:spank:

Wife’s birthday BBQ Saturday, her first proper drink. Expecting her to get trollied, sick and rest.

Sunday I’m taking cuttings of all of the flowers in the back garden before landscapers start on Monday and dig everything out:rolleyes:

Union Street is alrite for a load of bars. Can’t say for sure but I think there may be a jack the rippers off one of the side streets. Went a fair few times in my teenage years - to Aberdeen that is :lol:

Not
Union Street is alrite for a load of bars. Can’t say for sure but I think there may be a jack the rippers off one of the side streets. Went a fair few times in my teenage years - to Aberdeen that is :lol:
I’m sure it will be a good drink. Could be worse- could be an Aberdeen fan having to visit Burnley :confused: :p

What is jack the rippers!

Jumping on a 7am Eurostar on Saturday to Brussels to hit Tomorrowland

Going to be a long day but worth it - I have seen some videos posted very recently on Youtube and it does look like good fun!. wAFF set was looking :cool:

Jumping on a flight out of Southend early evening Saturday with the first 13 of our group and returning to Ibiza. Having a chilled (ish... by chilled not leaving the villa and attending a club :D) night in our villa the first night and then Sunday its Rumours at Destino followed by Solomun+1 with Dixon.

I hate to hark on about events and overhype them - but I'm struggling to contain myself for this one. Dixon and Solomun has the potential to be one hell of a party.

I forget your right near me :lol: - Rayleigh isn’t it?
That’s the one, well remembered. And your wickford. Sounds like your gonna have a blast. I went with 10 mates few weeks ago, some had never met but everyone got on really well. Nights didn’t quite go to plan but we found a gem on the Friday with shadows at blue marlin. Not back until October with the wife, but would love to squeeze another cheeky one in, not gonna happen on the missus watch though:(.
Enjoy your visit dude!

You know what as much as there are 19 of us there aren’t any hangers on - it’s all close mates and we’ve all known eachother a number of years.

We’ve usually gone in smaller group 8/9 but some have come out of retirement for this one so it’s going to be a huge week for sure.

Fortunately we’re all pretty much in agreement with events and we’re all staying together with the exception of Tuesday where we split for Prydz and Resistance.

It’s a cliche but every time I go I feel more excited than the last - you just cannot beat Ibiza can you :D

Back