Weekend Plans

Busy as heck weekend. Bristol to see family, Cardiff for a night out on Friday, and Saturday to see my Grandad who has been in hospital recently.

Still managed to find a few hours to stroll down via the Thames which was nice on Sunday

Great weekend at and about Buckers Towers. Highlight on, Saturday morning, saw my 2 year old join his 5 year old brother on skis for the first time:

30261337_10156204119071550_5371908651592187904_n.jpg

Followed this with a live performance of 'Sarah and Duck'* at our local arts place. Both kids sat still for an hour! Wore them out playing football after that and then had a night in watching Gomorrah with the missus

Similar family fun on Sunday.

30-man stag do to Liverpool for the races this weekend - slightly different vibe.....

*Non-parents may need to Google

Busy as heck weekend. Bristol to see family, Cardiff for a night out on Friday, and Saturday to see my Grandad who has been in hospital recently.

Still managed to find a few hours to stroll down via the Thames which was nice on Sunday

Best wishes to Grandpa Ikoda mate.

Also, a strange facet of modern discovering through Facebook that you know one of my very oldest friend's cousin!:cool:

after our little party at b12 last friday night, this coming weekend it is CAPRICES FESTIVAL time!!!

have been various times before, but not the last two years...can't wait to be back! always such a good vibe up there.

after our little party at b12 last friday night, this coming weekend it is CAPRICES FESTIVAL time!!!

have been various times before, but not the last two years...can't wait to be back! always such a good vibe up there.
Look good last year from the videos I seen, I have to admit sven vath played a great set

Thanks mate. 91 and still going strong!

You say that, but I met him while at uni in Sussex :lol:
Ikoda! Sorry to jump in on this little convo, but as Buckley brought up people you know I thought I’d mention a lady I met round a clients house on Friday. Transcend came up in the conversation and I mentioned that someone on spotlight is linked to this promotion. I showed her your picture and she says your names Ben??? Cos my memory is awful I’m not 100 percent sure if her name is kelly, she is in her late 40’s I think. From Hornchurch and a loves a rave up with her fella. Small world if she is correct.

Back