Weekend Plans

Manchester last weekend. Drinking in the N.Q - few bars i enjoyed that i'd not been in before like Twenty-twentytwo.

Meant to get train home at 8pm...decided to go WHP for circoloco. £25 ticket off the touts - cheaper than face value?

Good night the parts i remember :D Ruined Sunday and Monday though :eek:

Moving house this weekend :mad: What a f*ckin pain in the backside! You don't realise how much nonsense you accumulate over the years.

Yes 18 and her first rave..:) from crying at an Avicci poster out side Ushuaia a few years ago to Tale Of Us this weekend:cool: they grow up pretty fast..

Half Baked tomorrow. Going to be silly goooood!

Just the Cornwall to London journey to tackle first! Urghh. All for the greater good though :)

A flying visit to Dublin this weekend for local lads and some bloke :)
ie-1203-888523-853304-front.jpg
Following weekend two nights in Dublin with missus for shopping, placebo gig and a bit of smagghe :cool:
ie-1210-888530-851815-front.jpg

Attachments

• ie-1210-888530-851815-back.jpg
    ie-1210-888530-851815-back.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 1
  • ie-1210-888530-851815-front.jpg
    ie-1210-888530-851815-front.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1
how was it?

Solid party as per. Really do love the crowd and vibe HB parties bring! Arrived for the last 45 mins of Sammy Dee - Killing it! Then Dygas bought her A-Game.

Arch C with Arpiar was just another level though! Masterclass.

1st time at GSS too - epic venue! Reminded me a little of Crucifix Lane (rip)

Afters was a bit of a let down though. Was just a text book 'Keep On Going' party really, with their residents. plus the venue was far too busy for my liking!

Solid party as per. Really do love the crowd and vibe HB parties bring! Arrived for the last 45 mins of Sammy Dee - Killing it! Then Dygas bought her A-Game.

Arch C with Arpiar was just another level though! Masterclass.

1st time at GSS too - epic venue! Reminded me a little of Crucifix Lane (rip)

Afters was a bit of a let down though. Was just a text book 'Keep On Going' party really, with their residents. plus the venue was far too busy for my liking!

Keep On Going normally end up at bar 512 top of kingsland road if memory serves right?

I think they hit up many a venue when they have their parties, sometimes 3 different locations throughout the Sunday.

This was at The Brewhouse, good enough venue, toi toi and some fabric afters have been held there. Just too busy for me on this occasion!

It seems they also did an afters after the afters @ the German Deli in Hackney Wick. Didn't make it there though!

Back