Weekend Plans

I went to one of Lottie's missdemeanours nights at Turnmills many moons back. was there doing a review for 4clubbers.net which may still be cached in the ether somewhere. Thought she was really cool. hazy memories of some nice tunes eg leftfield not forgotten, fat phaze mateos

the sort of thing I might have written if online forums had existed in 1993

It must be said, the O2 Arena for the Pete Tong with The Heritage Orchestra & Jules Buckley... was a lot of fun.
Was right at the front, in the standing section. But no one was pushing and walkways were kept, so it was easy to get to and from.
Had room to dance.

Queues in some places were a bit mental, but once a security guard mentioned that we could use any bar on any floor, we just used the seated bars as they were always quiet.

Nice selection of tracks played. Wished I hadn't bought the CD as it was identical to what they did... which was more or less identical to the BBC Proms.
However, to be there, with that atmosphere, and an actual live orchestra... was amazing.

Why? I quite like it. No security marching through the dance floor either too which is nice

When we went - Sound system in both the arches used was dreadful.
Literally, unless you were the 10 rows on the main dance floor, you couldn't hear shit.
The second room was worse. It also had no production value. Just a DJ spinning in a dark room.
Portaloos were in a terrible state as well.

It just didn't click into place.

ie-1210-896838-843507-front.jpg
Placebo gig in Dublin this Saturday and looking at this or lvan Smeggage..:)
I think gerd and tiger woods wins.its 3€ select bottle and cocktails a fiver..

Playing at the Loft in Ministry on Friday. Woop! :)
Then off to Leeds for work on Sunday

Back