Weekend Plans

head back to England tmrw to sell the car before the Guardia bust me for outstaying my welcome. Another long drive through France to Dieppe. Praying the Channel is kind. May show face at the Mi Casa Tu Casa party Smokin Jo is doing in Shoreditch on Sat. Then flying back to BCN tues and on to LA for xmas. And that's me done on here. Hasta la pasta..

A mate is just back from LA he stayed at chateau marmont and said the shenanigans there make mannumission motel and pikes look like an old folks home.. He had to check out after 3nts as no work got done and he missed one very important meeting...:)

Good stuff I was just about to pm you..just dropping the dog and kids off now and its high road to dublin..have to get through the placebo gig first..:eek: the missus was a fan in her school days should be good gig.. hope she packed the black lippy..;)

Just about the shoot off for a naughty weekend in Bristol, going to experience my first Ants party. Not my normal choice of night but we got a good contingent going plus I've never had a bad night @ motion! Will be good to get back there!

Dj Tennis on the bill - looking forward to catching him! Andrea Oliva too. Joris Voorn not so much but hey, he may surprise me!

Last edited:
Christmas party round a friend's house in Bethnal Green which normally turns into a night out. Any suggestions for tonight in London that isn't already sold out or nearly £40 entry (Jeff Mills at Studio Spaces!)

Dunno mate his post was ambiguous. Wasn't sure if he meant no more posts forever or just if he meant he was laying low while on holiday - think he mentioned going to LA for xmas.

Dunno mate his post was ambiguous. Wasn't sure if he meant no more posts forever or just if he meant he was laying low while on holiday - think he mentioned going to LA for xmas.
hes all okay, just replied to me on tw@tter

Back