Weekend Plans

Not a bad start to the day so far, wife text me say her mom would come and stay with the kids while we go for a quick 4 nighter end of sept for her bday. Flights were booked within 10mins 😂. June with the kids and September just us.

Think I might make a lasagne today
Reverse Mother's Day treat! Good skills Mrs Midlands!

Seems like an appropriate juncture to wish all Mums on Spotlight a Happy Mother's Day and all Mums of Spotlighters, the very same!

Enjoy, you deserve it!

not a bad weekend - involving at various junctures... a posh music bar, a whole load of mescal, a quiz, a Philippine restaurant, a calçotada (onion themed bbq) festival in a park with pals and banging music and a decent lunch with my mum too. Feels like spring has landed and the short sleeves are finally out.

Pick up the keys to our new home tomorrow. We found out last week we’re having a little girl. Never felt so protective and happy in all my life. Life is good.
Congrats!! Loving all of this.

Weekend was solid, threw the ball around and beers on Friday night, Saturday was the little's swim lesson, took a nap
Sat afternoon, Sunday was a kiddo meet at the park and running errands. Was jam packed, but fun all around.

I'm off to Oslo this weekend for a 50th birthday party.

My friend who is turning 50 was complaining that no one throws parties anymore. People are still in pandemic mode. 50th birthdays go uncelebrated. So he decided to do something about it. 🥳

Wasn’t Bergkamp scared of flying so travelled everywhere in a VW Camper?

Aah ok. Had this mental image of him on frantic train journeys to CL qualifiers against the likes of Basel and Grasshoppers

*I'll probably fly. The logistics look too daunting

I'm off to Oslo this weekend for a 50th birthday party.

My friend who is turning 50 was complaining that no one throws parties anymore. People are still in pandemic mode. 50th birthdays go uncelebrated. So he decided to do something about it. 🥳

I keep getting all these reminders from 2020. Videos i'd shared of people singing on balconies and doing pressups on the roof and stuff.

Back