Weekend Plans

I'm off to Oslo this weekend for a 50th birthday party.

My friend who is turning 50 was complaining that no one throws parties anymore. People are still in pandemic mode. 50th birthdays go uncelebrated. So he decided to do something about it. 🥳
That’s the spirit! Those milestones need celebrating.

Covid…for the third time. Caught at Phonox last week watching John Talabot so not playing the violins too convincingly!
Hope your better soon!

I was tempted to go to sub club to see Talabot but i’ve listened to some of his sets online over the years and they never quite do it for me (although i do like a few of his tunes). How was it?

Yeah was decent mate…he opened, then another dj and then he closed out…first set was warm up deep stuff really good then the close out was banging…guy in the middle didn’t really tickle my fancy but was a fun night and afters even better…

Yeah was decent mate…he opened, then another dj and then he closed out…first set was warm up deep stuff really good then the close out was banging…guy in the middle didn’t really tickle my fancy but was a fun night and afters even better…
Sounds like my decision not to make the journey to subby was a bad one:lol:

Not much happening this weekend after last weekend’s celebrations. Looks like another wet weekend so indoor stuff. Got the radio show on Sunday but I’m doing it solo so doing a test tomorrow to make sure everything is doing what it should.
Which station do you play on? I’ve been playing on and off them for 20 years now

Which station do you play on? I’ve been playing on and off them for 20 years now
I was on Purple Radio which was put together by ex Big Chillers. That came to an end last year but we started a new one called Radio Waters. All broadcasted from our homes. We pay subs to cover PRS and other bits. There are aren’t a whole load of listeners. We have regulars. A lot of people download the show to listen whenever. It’s just like playing tunes to your mates. No stress and a lot of fun.

I was on Purple Radio which was put together by ex Big Chillers. That came to an end last year but we started a new one called Radio Waters. All broadcasted from our homes. We pay subs to cover PRS and other bits. There are aren’t a whole load of listeners. We have regulars. A lot of people download the show to listen whenever. It’s just like playing tunes to your mates. No stress and a lot of fun.
I’ll try tune in Sunday. Internet radio is hard work, lost count how many I’ve been on, last one was city beats fm which is also broadcasting on fm across Birmingham. That one is busy but the guy that sets it up is a dick, proper talks down to everyone because he knows how to broadcast radio through a scaffold pole. Good fun though

I’ll try tune in Sunday. Internet radio is hard work, lost count how many I’ve been on, last one was city beats fm which is also broadcasting on fm across Birmingham. That one is busy but the guy that sets it up is a dick, proper talks down to everyone because he knows how to broadcast radio through a scaffold pole. Good fun though
Cheers Andy. 4pm. I’ll send you a link

Cucumbers over the eyes and an early bath tonight - coming out of dancefloor hibernation for 2023 with a debut at E1 for Papa Sven!

Feels like an age since I’ve done a night event in the UK and haven’t seen Sven over here since pre pandemic so there’s only one way this one goes! 🔮

Cucumbers over the eyes and an early bath tonight - coming out of dancefloor hibernation for 2023 with a debut at E1 for Papa Sven!

Feels like an age since I’ve done a night event in the UK and haven’t seen Sven over here since pre pandemic so there’s only one way this one goes! 🔮
Let us know how it is! Not been to E1 for ages and it’s just had a bit of a sound / light revamp.

Do we expect Sven @ Koko in May as well ?

Continuing our family adventure in South East Asia. Been to Kanchanaburi, Chiang Rai and currently in Chiang Mai. Moving onto Laos tomorrow 😎
IMG-20230323-110245.jpg

IMG-20230325-093721.jpg

Back