Weekend Plans

Up at 4pm
Sorry mate missed this one, we went for Sunday lunch. Next week I’ll tune in

Time Warp then?

YES! Will be there and man am I looking forward to it. Only problem may actually be too much choice looking at that timetable...
I also have no idea how long I'm actually going to last. 2 pm on Sunday seems out of the question, but you never know.

Any general ideas/plans for before the event starts on Saturday?

YES! Will be there and man am I looking forward to it. Only problem may actually be too much choice looking at that timetable...
I also have no idea how long I'm actually going to last. 2 pm on Sunday seems out of the question, but you never know.

When do you land? Friday, robert johnson has a good lineup on.

I'm missing it again this year.

my advice is: don't move around too much, less is more, and definitely don't miss laurent garnier!

I've got a late night Friday, early start and then long drive, so I dunno what time I'm gonna feel in the zone. Ideally I'm going get some sleep in first, because I really want to still be standing at 14:00. It's possible I just go straight to Maimarkhalle, but I'll keep you posted

I've got a late night Friday, early start and then long drive, so I dunno what time I'm gonna feel in the zone. Ideally I'm going get some sleep in first, because I really want to still be standing at 14:00. It's possible I just go straight to Maimarkhalle, but I'll keep you posted
You renting your car from the airport or do you mean driving from the UK?

Sounds good! Going straight there is currently my preferred option as well.
But you never know… ;)

Back