Weekend Plans

And just like that another weekend! This one is going to be a cracker. Day off tomorrow. Going to see my ex colleagues who I worked with through lockdown. Dog walk over the fields. Pub lunch and try and put a mix together.
Saturday I reach the grand old age 50! So, no fixed plans during the day. A visit to mum and dads. Evening we’ve booked a private room for dinner with a few friends in Hertford and we’ll see what happens after.
Sunday, Mother’s Day at a local pub which has great reviews. I’m going for beef Sunday roast.
Really looking forward to it all and it starts now. View attachment 15479
Happy Birthday, enjoy the Camden 🎂

And just like that another weekend! This one is going to be a cracker. Day off tomorrow. Going to see my ex colleagues who I worked with through lockdown. Dog walk over the fields. Pub lunch and try and put a mix together.
Saturday I reach the grand old age 50! So, no fixed plans during the day. A visit to mum and dads. Evening we’ve booked a private room for dinner with a few friends in Hertford and we’ll see what happens after.
Sunday, Mother’s Day at a local pub which has great reviews. I’m going for beef Sunday roast.
Really looking forward to it all and it starts now. View attachment 15479
Happy birthday.

This is my last weekend in the snow and cold. I'll be traveling every weekend over the next month.

After a few days of rain which melted a lot of snow, the sun came out today. All weekend plans got shelved. Gotto to enjoy the sun whilst it's there. There were even people swimming today.

18mars1.jpg

There's been a NATO exercise nearby over the last week or so. A bunch of ships ended up in port this weekend. The ship to the far left is a German minehunter called Rottweil. 🧐 They've even painted a massive rottweiler chained to a mine on the side of the ship. It's safe to say I kept my distance.

18mars2.jpg

Back