Weekend Plans

ah watergate was 2G+ as well, forgot to mention. but not an issue really I think
The Watergate is just awesome and easy one of my favourite clubs. Always a good choice to go there when in Berlin. And lucky you because you probably attended one of the last parties happening for some time. Situation in Germany again is a bit outta control currently and expectations are that clubs and nightlife will be shut down very shortly maybe as early as next weekend. Many clubs have already decided in advance to stay closed - for health reasons and because people chose to stay home anyway. I was supposed to be at the Kiesgrube Winter afternoons here in Cologne right now with Adam Beyer & Pan Pot, but they canceled their complete schedule throughout April on Friday. Really gutted about that. Opening party 2 weeks ago with Loco Dice/Carola was very nice.

Did they have any standout sets?
Not had chance to speak to them properly yet but they will of no doubt been all over Hector.O, Clara curv, rebekah, Hauff, Kiki ..I think a seen a few clips of Imogen playing heavier than her usual mad electro stuff sounded good

Not had chance to speak to them properly yet but they will of no doubt been all over Hector.O, Clara curv, rebekah, Hauff, Kiki ..I think a seen a few clips of Imogen playing heavier than her usual mad electro stuff sounded good
Cera Khin looked good on clips and Ki/Ki, standout out for me was Rebekah, relentless. Oaks was ok, but the visuals during his set was most memorable 🤣. Didnt expect to listen to Nina but fancied the concourse for my last hour, got right up behind the booth and it was bouncing, nice way to end it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-182200_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-182200_Gallery.jpg
    766.7 KB · Views: 30
If either Spain or The Netherlands (or the EU..) do not change the conditions to travel...
Barcelona!
- Peggy Gou in Nitsa Club on Friday, no tickets yet so this is still unsure but aiming to go there.
- Elrow Re-opening with Ida Engberg, Basement Jaxx, Chris stussy, Jaguar and more
- La Guarida in BCn city hall after midnight
- Elrow Re-opening day 2

However if there's any sign of having to get tested on arrival or return....I'm out. Everything is booked with options to reschedule flights and cancel hotel. Not taking the risk of getting quarantined. As of now, I can travel to Spain with my vaccination QR so I hope it stays that way. If I need to get tested here prior to the flight that would be fine, but not on arrival or return.

Backup Plan if things change: Drive to Berlin.

how did everyone cope during the great SPL shutdown? I found myself posting stuff on Facebook. The horror.

My condolences sir.

I joined TikTok. Lost a good few hours of my life scrolling through the videos.

I will scold myself later with some intense physicsl training in order to purge my mind of the shame of allowing myself to enjoy watching people dancing with their dogs etc.

how did everyone cope during the great SPL shutdown? I found myself posting stuff on Facebook. The horror.
Just F5'd every few hours until it came back on.

Work's do Saturday night, was a mixed group of ages but many 50-60 year old's formal meal and show. Invited a friend who writes copy for me, was still in a club at 6:50am with said friend and another female colleague 🙈

My condolences sir.

I joined TikTok. Lost a good few hours of my life scrolling through the videos.

I will scold myself later with some intense physicsl training in order to purge my mind of the shame of allowing myself to enjoy watching people dancing with their dogs etc.
God tik tok.... such loosers doing a dance routine that they have learned...they are like sheep😶

Back