Weekend Plans

Weekend isn't far away!

Back to Arsenal session with my boy tomorrow night. Really missed it last week when it wasn't on because of the Villa game. The work the community team do at Arsenal is stellar. If you are interested, read this Twitter thread. Luke, name-checked in, is an absolute hero and one of my boy's favourite people in the world:

Saturday - usual morning guitar lessson with the eldest and then I take my team out to the wilds of Ilford for must-win game. 50/50 whether to play on tweaked hammy and tweaked calf.

Sunday - possble Park Run with kids, and then after visiting my folks (hopefully with me sneaking off to the gym for a restorative steam/jacuzzi) off to the this:

9e3c441b-d71b-4ad9-84cf-e086148bbf9e.jpg

I'm most looking foward to The Boogeyman Singalong and Monster Mash Disco:lol:

(Long weekend for me, as I then fly to Tenerife solo on Monday for 6 days working in the sunshine:cool:)

Last edited:
I saw this thread on twitter and had an inkling it was you (put 2+2 together, arsenal fan + son with autism). Really cool story and hats off to Arsenal

I saw this thread on twitter and had an inkling it was you (put 2+2 together, arsenal fan + son with autism). Really cool story and hats off to Arsenal
That's not me. We've been to the sensory room lots of times. I randomly came across the thread yesterday and thought when I mentioned tomorrow's Arsenal session, run by the absolute Saint, Luke, it might be of interest. For those we no additional needs in their family, they might not know that some people might be unable to cope with the noise and busy environment of a football match. But they might not also know that there are absolute heroes working hard to include them in the football community

As said to Luke, when I mailed to see if he'd seen the Twitter thread, those guys are changing lives for the better every single day.

nicely played! we've just booked Milan for their derby in Feb.. love northern Italy, and seems AC and Inter share the same stadium im expecting some crazy atmosphere
Worth an hours train down to Turin if you get the chance, awesome city

Back