Weekend Plans

I know many will laugh but Roger Sanchez is playing my home town on Saturday at a daytime festival. I get he's over the hill but it feels like a gig I've gotta be at 🙃

Long time since we've had big names, really big names 90's and Judge Jules types in 2000's. Luckily Manchester/Liverpool/Leeds are on the doorstep.

Mrs bought tickets ages ago, all our over-night baby sitters are busy (my sister's wedding weekend blah blah blah)

Just been offered a free ticket, think I'm going to have to attend sober to see The S Man for an hour or two

saw him play a wicked set at Defected in 2018 👌

This weekend. Should have been leaving for Tenerife for 10 days tomorrow, but couldn't risk it with kids due back in school 2 days after we were due back. Instead, we've got 3 days in a wooden pod at a campsite in Northampton:lol:

This weekend. Should have been leaving for Tenerife for 10 days tomorrow, but couldn't risk it with kids due back in school 2 days after we were due back. Instead, we've got 3 days in a wooden pod at a campsite in Northampton:lol:
Slumming it a bit there Judith!

This weekend = wine shopping for ibiza.
Between me and the friends, it will take half of the car 😅
How long time do you stay in Ibiza this time, we're going to Portinatx around the 20'th of
September to see some friends there

On Saturday I arrived back in Norway after a months holiday in Greece. Not only was there the worst heatwave in 30 years, and forest fires all over the place, but being non-vaxxed I was technically banned from entering any indoor venues. But no restaurants or hotels were asking for proof of vaccination. Also, the ferries I took couldn't be bothered to check if people had been tested recently. The entire tourist industry appeared to be very service minded and good at finding practical solutions. Music was banned in bars and restaurants. But at the tavernas on distant beaches this rule was ignored.

The infection rate shot through the 500 mark whilst I was there. So upon arrival in Norway I was detained by the police, and frogmarched through the airport to be transported to a quarantine hotel. I spent 4 and a half days at the hotel, and was released today to finish the 10 day quarantine at home.

But being in Greece for a month was totally worth the quarantine punishment.

This coming weekend will be spent in quarantine at home. Fortunately we are allowed to be outdoors as much as we like whilst in quarantine at home.

On Saturday I arrived back in Norway after a months holiday in Greece. Not only was there the worst heatwave in 30 years, and forest fires all over the place, but being non-vaxxed I was technically banned from entering any indoor venues. But no restaurants or hotels were asking for proof of vaccination. Also, the ferries I took couldn't be bothered to check if people had been tested recently. The entire tourist industry appeared to be very service minded and good at finding practical solutions. Music was banned in bars and restaurants. But at the tavernas on distant beaches this rule was ignored.

The infection rate shot through the 500 mark whilst I was there. So upon arrival in Norway I was detained by the police, and frogmarched through the airport to be transported to a quarantine hotel. I spent 4 and a half days at the hotel, and was released today to finish the 10 day quarantine at home.

But being in Greece for a month was totally worth the quarantine punishment.

This coming weekend will be spent in quarantine at home. Fortunately we are allowed to be outdoors as much as we like whilst in quarantine at home.
Trooper!

Back