Weekend Plans

Standard Friday - bring eldest to footy at Arsenal, followed by sleepover in the cloud.

Saurday - get the kids out and about - few parks, maybe see some animals somewhere

Sunday - kids' Park Run, then take them to my folks, then more parks. Late afternoon, toying with going to see Arsenal, even though we are going to get battered.

Standard Friday - bring eldest to footy at Arsenal, followed by sleepover in the cloud.

Saurday - get the kids out and about - few parks, maybe see some animals somewhere

Sunday - kids' Park Run, then take them to my folks, then more parks. Late afternoon, toying with going to see Arsenal, even though we are going to get battered.
What’s “the cloud”?

Returned from holiday 7am this morning, lad slept slightly on the plane but not this morning when we got home 🙄

Stag do in York tomorrow for the races, then apartment in Leeds at night. There is a techno festival in the day and after party at Mint but last time I looked it was only available to festival goers 😕

Attend a small wedding Monday and again Friday, daytime festival in my home town Saturday. My mother worries i'll burn out one day 'at my age' 🙃

This just got better. Arsenal's Matchday Sensory Room is open on Sunday for the first time in 18 months and we were invited along, for Sunday, tonight. Going to the game with my boy. It's doesn't get better than that. 😎

Chanced the Newsam Park festival after party at Mint Warehouse in Leeds last night, you were meant to have a festival ticket to go to the after party but with a little blagging we made it in.

The sound system is loud, really loud and it was a decent party. 22hour session yesterday for a stag do at York Races then back to Leeds....im not 100% today 😊

Chanced the Newsam Park festival after party at Mint Warehouse in Leeds last night, you were meant to have a festival ticket to go to the after party but with a little blagging we made it in.

The sound system is loud, really loud and it was a decent party. 22hour session yesterday for a stag do at York Races then back to Leeds....im not 100% today 😊
Totally agree about it been loud! I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything as loud in a club! Said to the Mrs the day after that folks ears will explode in there!
What music was it and did you have a good night?

Christ on a bike this weekend just gone was good.

The One In The Woods just outside of Liverpool (near Aintree for those in the know). What a lovely event to return after the forced hiatus.

A proper rave in the woods. 2 day festival 12-11pm. Found an absolute gem. 2 DnB stages and one techno. The techno stage was pummeling tunes all day. Perc in particular blew me away. On the DnB side it was the likes of Calyx n Teebee playing some of the best DnB I've ever heard, never disappoint.

It was on again yesterday but we'd had two days partying so went home. Gonna be a while till I go out again but that might change, the bug has come back.

We were there too, much preferred the daytime at Newsam like, couldn't fault the sound system though you're right

Christ on a bike this weekend just gone was good.

The One In The Woods just outside of Liverpool (near Aintree for those in the know). What a lovely event to return after the forced hiatus.

A proper rave in the woods. 2 day festival 12-11pm. Found an absolute gem. 2 DnB stages and one techno. The techno stage was pummeling tunes all day. Perc in particular blew me away. On the DnB side it was the likes of Calyx n Teebee playing some of the best DnB I've ever heard, never disappoint.

It was on again yesterday but we'd had two days partying so went home. Gonna be a while till I go out again but that might change, the bug has come back.

Sounds like a good weekend! Will have to keep my eye out for this next year!

Totally agree about it been loud! I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything as loud in a club! Said to the Mrs the day after that folks ears will explode in there!
What music was it and did you have a good night?
Enzo Siragusa was on I think, I had a fair bit of drink at this point. My memory was loud techno, not so much vocal but I could be wrong!

We had a good time but I guess the party could have been shit and we would have been happy to be in🙃

Liverpool on Saturday for Garnier... @diver not too far from you 👀
Yes I saw it but just couldn’t justify the time off work. I’m gutted tbh mate

edit. I remember now, I only saw this event a few weeks ago and knew o wouldn’t get the Sunday off work. FML

nice venue tgat too, have a goodun

Last edited:
I know many will laugh but Roger Sanchez is playing my home town on Saturday at a daytime festival. I get he's over the hill but it feels like a gig I've gotta be at 🙃

Long time since we've had big names, really big names 90's and Judge Jules types in 2000's. Luckily Manchester/Liverpool/Leeds are on the doorstep.

Mrs bought tickets ages ago, all our over-night baby sitters are busy (my sister's wedding weekend blah blah blah)

Just been offered a free ticket, think I'm going to have to attend sober to see The S Man for an hour or two

I know many will laugh but Roger Sanchez is playing my home town on Saturday at a daytime festival. I get he's over the hill but it feels like a gig I've gotta be at 🙃

Long time since we've had big names, really big names 90's and Judge Jules types in 2000's. Luckily Manchester/Liverpool/Leeds are on the doorstep.

Mrs bought tickets ages ago, all our over-night baby sitters are busy (my sister's wedding weekend blah blah blah)

Just been offered a free ticket, think I'm going to have to attend sober to see The S Man for an hour or two
I think you're right to give him Another Chance

Back