Weekend Plans

I share your confusion:lol:
It's the dry robe wankers who ponce around all morning in their Capes around here. Now there's people who swim all year round and get out of the water put on the rope get charged and go for a coffee. No prob. Then there's prats from town sporty types be it soccer or Gaelic sports and gym Wankers come out to the beach wearing these things some might put their toe in the water others just stroll around. With Cafe's closed you have to queue in a little area to get coffee 2 or 3 at a time and these winged wankers come in and always seem to knock everything off the table where the milk, sugar and spoons are.. LoL

It's the dry robe wankers who ponce around all morning in their Capes around here. Now there's people who swim all year round and get out of the water put on the rope get charged and go for a coffee. No prob. Then there's prats from town sporty types be it soccer or Gaelic sports and gym Wankers come out to the beach wearing these things some might put their toe in the water others just stroll around. With Cafe's closed you have to queue in a little area to get coffee 2 or 3 at a time and these winged wankers come in and always seem to knock everything off the table where the milk, sugar and spoons are.. LoL

So it's a bit 'just in case you didn't realise I HAVE BEEN SWIMMING!' ? :lol:

This came thru my feed and made me lol

Attachments

• 125499667_10151548418629949_4538492273588467026_n.jpg
    125499667_10151548418629949_4538492273588467026_n.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 21
D19BF713-5E1A-4157-A676-5ED3CD77E285.jpeg

Fire on, gin and Fanta Limon on the go.

Tonight and tomorrow pretty chilled, podcast recording tomorrow as well, plus a workout to do that I missed today.

Sunday having a few people round for a daytime bbq and chill. Might not be the warmest butttt can always leave Matt outside doing the grilling if needs be ?

Just home from a live stream mix thing a friend of a friend of a friend was doing near our house..few beers and chat... ?

Had to put our pup down yesterday. :( Wife is devastated, at least our little one is young enough to not really know where she went.

Ended up getting extremely drunk last night while screaming at my TV and watching football. Work def sucked today, at least my team won.
Sorry to hear that.. a pup over here is a pup. I know some American call dogs of alll ages pups or puppers.. how old was this pup if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that.. a pup over here is a pup. I know some American call dogs of alll ages pips or puppets.. how old was this pup if you don't mind me asking?
Lol sorry, you are absolutely on point. She was 19, full of life up until the end. Last couple of weeks she picked up uti and went downhill shortly after.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201120-175831_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201120-175831_Chrome.jpg
    626.7 KB · Views: 10
Back