Weekend Plans

Yes always a big deal around here.. I'm dressing as Barack Obama, My Bill Cosby didn't go down to well last year..
We're doing a Zoom/Amazon call with close family and friends.
I'm after a quality Blaukpunkt TV. Cath's expressed an interest in "Comfy" underwear.

a spotlight mass zoom call would be interesting... a more hi-tech upgrade perhaps on those 'blink and you missed it' msn messenger chats the pete tong forum used to organise on Friday nights to celebrate desyn masiello's latest release

this weekend I'm playing a few tunes at an art gallery launch thing on friday (first social activity for over a month!) then have next week off and we're off for a few nights to a spa hotel (3 blocks away from where we live) - would like to have travelled further but I don't have the last word on these things...

I've gotta know - why would anyone outside the US know about black Friday? Is it the sales? It's definitely not for Thanksgiving!
black Friday sales seem to last ages now sure they started about 3 weeks ago? unless its just the adverts ..ive only know it as sales

Freezing here for next few days.. clear skies and amazing sunrise yesterday and today..off tomorrow and plan to be out for sunrise while OH and friend go for morning dip... Pics tomorrow of the ? not the dippers..

Freezing here for next few days.. clear skies and amazing sunrise yesterday and today..off tomorrow and plan to be out for sunrise while OH and friend go for morning dip... Pics tomorrow of the ? not the dippers..
Genuine question alert!
What is the beach called where you take these images?

The swimming area is called Guillamene or New Town cove
Screenshot_20201126_100145.jpg
and up to a few years ago there was a men only swimming spot..

Last edited:
I thought WTF when I read the first sign...and was relieved when I then read the one below.
It wasn't that long ago..I can remember No women or kids aloud down there.. then because of the public toilets in the carpark and THE INTERNET ever weirdo from here too Belfast were down for there sexual preferences..

It wasn't that long ago..I can remember No women or kids aloud down there.. then because of the public toilets in the carpark and THE INTERNET ever weirdo from here too Belfast were down for there sexual preferences..
Lol definitely not the response I was expecting!

Back