Weekend Plans

So wish I was still on holiday island… but this week was back to reality with a vengeance. Doing adult training workshops for the unemployed, trying to make myself potentially useful to employers.. Looks like an old pal is visiting next week and wants to see Barça at home. Cheapest seats: 101€ 😮

Short one for a school night. Not seen either before. Solardo got a bit cheesy but loved the Shimrise set. Bought tickets then got refunded and asked to donate ‘what you can’ upon entry. The Yard, nice little venue of 300. Mixed crowd agewise.
Solardo Small.jpeg

Sat - All day wedding in Ancoats, Manchester on Saturday. Taxi home

Sun - see how rough we are, the couple have booked a room holding 100 in a hotel for the afternoon. May driver back with the lad, there are pool/Fuz ball tables

Currently eating Pasta @La Vida Loca in Portinatx, a nice Italian, very reasonable place, fresh food 👌
6pm taxi planned for Las Dalias, garden only. I will try to stay sober, tomorrow will be a long day...
Saturday chilling all day, then Amnesia closing 🕺...
Sunday hangover, surely turning crazy at a moment at the Magical Chiringuito 😬

First time except for Covid we haven’t done Ibiza closing parties but had a really excellent weekend in London for Sasha & Digweed at Roundhouse on Friday … (Digweed arrives on the dot at 8pm to join Sasha despite his recent health issues - not sure he’s out of the woods by the look of him but the ultimate pro) … followed by quick stint at the afterparty with Avantgart Tabldot (Turkish Keinemusik my arse they were awful) and then the main event of Ame at Phonox daytime which was absolutely superb … Kristian so much more fun than Dixon imho …

Not quite the weekend, but off to York for the night tomorrow with the missus... any recommendations for good drinking holes (especially guinness) and/or music gaffs? Cheers

have another BBQ lined up this weekend in Les Planes just outside BCN. was such good fun there last time. loads of people on long picnic tables with allotted cooking slots. really nice vibe and way to meet people. when you're cooped up in a block of flats without a balcony, these occasions are extra special.

Attempted another sober stint after getting home from Ibiza but was out the past 2 Saturdays. Gunna try to stay in this weekend (have to really, lost my job AGAIN on Monday) but have a temp job starting today

Stress levels have been through the roof so i could bloody do with a drink:lol:

Last edited:
Attempted another sober stint after getting home from Ibiza but was out the past 2 Saturdays. Gunna try to stay in this weekend (have to really, lost my job AGAIN on Monday) but have a temp job starting today

Stress levels have been through the roof so i could bloody do with a drink:lol:

unlucky dude. at least you got something lined up. I can't even find temp jobs atm. total shitshow

Back