Weekend Plans

Trying not to go into holiday mode too early..........

Big meeting for work this morning, then a loads of work to do ahead of kids karate lesson at 5.

Friday night/Saturday morning....ducking Arsenal session with the kids so we can get too bed early for 3.15am pick up to Stansted...

Saturday - land in Ibiza 10:40am, settle in, watch Arsenal with my eldest in the afternoon.

Sunday - Fam Bu Ku!

Had a week away to Suffolk with the girls, Aldeburgh, Southwold & Thorpeness on the coast. Stunning places. Ate and drunk loads. Back Sunday night. Had the snip on Monday, so been on the sofa since, eating and drinking loads.
Ouch! Love Southwold. Planning on staying there for a few days next summer after Latitude with the motorhome. The Lord Nelson is a fantastic pub!

Doing the rounds again apparently. Still not had it...
Finally got it first trip early July. Was fully convinced I was immune as the wife got it towards the start of a trip to Valencia in May and was in very close quarters for 4 days \ nights.

Probably 3 nights out in a row properly lowered my immune system.

My weekend will be half finishing off this trip and then flying home for the middle childs 21st.

so glad it’s Friday. It’s payday plus a bank holiday. Tonight will be kebab night and I’m currently going through new stuff on Bandcamp.
Tomorrow will be sorting out the house and putting away camping stuff that is still in the roof box of the car.
Sunday its roast lunch in Brixton followed by Nightmares on Wax Up on the Roof at the Prince of Wales. Should be a good un and fingers crossed for half decent weather.

so glad it’s Friday. It’s payday plus a bank holiday. Tonight will be kebab night and I’m currently going through new stuff on Bandcamp.
Tomorrow will be sorting out the house and putting away camping stuff that is still in the roof box of the car.
Sunday its roast lunch in Brixton followed by Nightmares on Wax Up on the Roof at the Prince of Wales. Should be a good un and fingers crossed for half decent weather.

used to love that roof. I remember we stalked larry heard back to his room down the corridor absolutely battered and his agent eventually told us to scram

used to love that roof. I remember we stalked larry heard back to his room down the corridor absolutely battered and his agent eventually told us to scram
Every time we’ve been there it’s rained! And it’s not looking great this time. The social media footage always shows a lovely bit of summer sun!

Weather’s about to cool here I think. Predicting biblical scenes. Been working hard on a side hustle and on the blog (including an exclusive interview with a member of the Eivissa resistance movement this Sunday!) And getting ready for roadtrip next fri.

Back