Weekend Plans

Honey Club Reunion on Saturday Night in Brighton at Club Zahara.. can pay on the door... This will be a full on house night! They used to hold the hed kandi nights in there in the early 00's
That was my clubbing graduation ! Mad how many massive DJs they had 15-20 years ago. Tiesto, All of the Swedes individually, Guetta. Pretty much the perfect venue at the time

Brighton Saturday night, which won't be tame by any stretch of the imagination, but first post NYE/NYD test for no drinking, no smoking/vaping, coke-free me

Other substances are fair game, but those are currently off-menu. Will report back Monday
Mission successfully completed and still got wrecked. Drugs are better when you eliminate alcohol from the equation.
I had a really good time

Staying stone cold sober for Bongos Bingo whilst in fancy dress was the toughest challenge, but I still managed to enjoy myself

Patterns later, following a change of clothes, for HE.SHE.THEY. was ace. Probably only 1/3 full, but very LGBT+ heavy and LaLa was awesome. Everything she played was new to me. Only caught half hour of so of Sarah Story, but she was good too

Birthday girl (Holly, ex-Spotlight) was in liability mode and she was asked to leave Patterns, a feat all the more impressive since she works there! Took us an hour to carry her back to our apartment which was only 10 minute walk away. In spite of that, we still managed to crack on with the afters and was being silly until 5 or 6. The 10am check-out became 11am, but it still arrived too soon

Brighton fairly mild. I was expecting a biting breeze coming from the sea, but a hoodie was plenty warm enough. One criticism from the weekend, no alcohol free beer at Pryzm!! Weird that such a huge company does not offer that in this day. When I worked for the same company over ten years ago now, we used to stock it 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
That will be ridic. I made the trip up to subby to see Ame a few years ago, bought a pill off a random and was kicked out for being too mangled while Harri & Domenic were still playing the warm up so i didn’t even catch any of Ame:lol:
Must have taken some inspiration from you here. Met a few of my pals in there I hadn’t seen in ages and got offered a 2cb, thought they were all taking full ones so gubbed it, turns out they had all taken half. Sent home in a taxi about 2am absolutely flying

Back