Weekend Plans

Ipswich away for the Morecambe boys this Saturday. The biggest league game in our history. Its a fkin long way (could get messy)
Off to see Bradford against Exeter away with the kids Saturday!

start a leg down to Cornwall Tomorrow, have 3 days at Worthy Farm Glastonbury to break up the journey! Exeter is an hour away so thought it was rude not to!

missed the football on a Saturday with my Lad as much as I’ve missed the live music!

After 18 months without both I’ll have managed to do them both within the space of a week!!! Long May this continue! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Off to see Bradford against Exeter away with the kids Saturday!

start a leg down to Cornwall Tomorrow, have 3 days at Worthy Farm Glastonbury to break up the journey! Exeter is an hour away so thought it was rude not to!

missed the football on a Saturday with my Lad as much as I’ve missed the live music!

After 18 months without both I’ll have managed to do them both within the space of a week!!! Long May this continue! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Oof now that is a long way! I did Exeter once, 14 hour round trip on a minibus for 1 shot on target in the entire game. Unfortunately it was by them from 40 yards and it went in 😂

Best of luck as there's many Bradfordians in my home town, and you've got a good manager there 😉

Off to see Vtss in a tiny club in Liverpool tomoz. My first time back in a proper club environment since NYD at WHP 01.01.2020... Vtss isnt teasing myself in 🤣

Going to see The Sleaford Mods (amongst others) on Saturday at the Crystal Palace Bowl … I doubt it will top the first time I saw them on 🌊🌊🐝 but looking forward to it

Free from self-solation jail from Friday,
Positive start to the Buckley Family's Freedom Weekend, both the current Mrs B and I got out for our runs before the heavens opened.

(That said, she left for the park with the kids, roof down on the convertible mini, just before it started:lol:)

Update 0.0

Just finished packing and decided to put on fresh socks (mmmm so fresh, so clean...) and I promptly fell down my entire flight of stairs ass first. Thank god for thick carpet and a fat ass.

That hurt.

Tried to stop myself and managed rug burn on my elbows, tweaked my neck, and banged my knee. I am definitely going to need to find pharmaceutical assistance after landing tomorrow.

At least I made it to the airport and through all the 19 layers of checks, currently on beer 2 in the lounge...there will be more.

Taking my son to the hallowed Turf for his first home game against Spainish side Cadiz at 2pm. Lined my Mrs up to picking him up if gets bored, likely watching Burnley sometimes but he'll used to it, might have to tell the stewards a porky to get him out and me back in but it's worked with my nieces when they were younger 😁

Brother in law's 40th this evening, so a few beers after football to hopefully catch up with friends I've not seen since the pandemic started then quick change and out 🍻

Look forward to hearing all about Digital all weekend from friends who will already be in it on the train 😩😁

My pal bought one of their memberships and has been to the firdt couple, said it was quality.
Ah Lee apologies, trying to remember all North Easterners the day after the night before.
yeah I thought this would be the case, look likes some good lineups

Back