Weekend Plans

Tinkering with my motorbikes then if I can find the source of the sodding fuel leak on one of them I may go for an extended spin

working all weekend:eek: we've had a blast since the pub outdoor areas have opened and can happily say we have put plenty of coin behind some good local spots that needed it. been out last 3 weekends pretty much all weekend so overtime is on the mind now getting set for summer.. I've got a good feeling about this year, things definitely feel to be heading in a positive direction just hope the momentum carrys on the distance🙌

Was due to go to caravan in Wales for the first time in ages. But, the forecast is absolutely gash. Like my wife pointed out, it’s not as if we can just sit in a pub all afternoon, the 2.5hr drive ain’t worth it

Friday afternoon drinky poo 😉 at Dona Ana just now.

Tomorrow got a beach day planned at Cala Pada with some friends, so popped to Decathlon today for well-needed cooler rucksacks to stuff with beer, wine and snacks. We’ll get our steps in for sure!

Friday afternoon drinky poo 😉 at Dona Ana just now.

Tomorrow got a beach day planned at Cala Pada with some friends, so popped to Decathlon today for well-needed cooler rucksacks to stuff with beer, wine and snacks. We’ll get our steps in for sure!
Decathlon is the one big shop we’re missing here in Brizzle. Got my awesome glastonbury pop up tent from them

gorgeous day here too. Estrellas are custom-designed for lazy Saturdays in the sun. Curfew finally getting lifted tonight at midnight! hallelujah etc

in terms of music there still seems to be a fair bit of uncertainty over exactly how nightlife is going to reopen - but the music bars do at least have 11pm licences now

gorgeous day here too. Estrellas are custom-designed for lazy Saturdays in the sun. Curfew finally getting lifted tonight at midnight! hallelujah etc

in terms of music there still seems to be a fair bit of uncertainty over exactly how nightlife is going to reopen - but the music bars do at least have 11pm licences now
Lucky you - it's leathered it down here for most of the day.

Just had a small window without rain to get the dog out around a reserviour and for lad to splash in every puddle

Back