Weekend Plans

You'll use a standard BCD on holiday type dives with single tank.....

I dive solo. So need redundancy(back up) of everything. Gas, Torches, buoyancy, computers, line cutting etc.....

Today was actually really shallow. 8m max. Wife was waiting on beach so didn't have time to venture further out. Will be April probably before boats are taking divers to wrecks for new season....
Very patient wife

Even in winter, we'll always try and get in or walk on beach......Love the ocean and it's mystery

Yes, I love the sea too. Rarely time to fit in a walk on the beach with the short days in Winter, always seems to be too many other things needing doing before darkness falls again !

Anyone up to much exciting this week?

Looks like a quiet one for me (Woo, lockdown) but may venture out for a walk and a run.

Anyone up to much exciting this week?

Looks like a quiet one for me (Woo, lockdown) but may venture out for a walk and a run.

my first day of freedom today. Went down the coast for some fresh air and it was blowing a hooly and must of only been a couple of degrees max? felt good though - about as exciting as it’s gunna get?

The supermarket. Rapidly turning into the equivalent of the prison yard
I used to work as a prison guard in one of Norway's toughest prisons. The inmates had more opportunities to go to the gym (prison gym twice a week) and get fresh air and exercise on an area much larger than a football field (twice a day on weekdays and most of the day on weekends) than what you have today in the UK.

I used to work as a prison guard in one of Norway's toughest prisons. The inmates had more opportunities to go to the gym (prison gym twice a week) and get fresh air and exercise on an area much larger than a football field (twice a day on weekdays and most of the day on weekends) than what you have today in the UK.
It's a sad state of affairs for sure.

Just hoping daily reported deaths doesn't go up much more. However I think its possible it will touch 1800 next week, with weekend reporting lag and all?

On a positive, I'm saving £54 per month from gym fees! (Side note, the leg machines are still broken from July ?‍♂️)

First day back at work tomorrow after 3 weeks off (xmas shut down plus isolation) mostly spent lying on me back. Dreading it is an understatement ?

I hope you didn't have to deal with Breivik!

I saw a good tv series a few year back based in Oslo called Valkyrien about underground clinics (literally underground...!) - have wondered recently how much of that might be happening in real life...

I hope you didn't have to deal with Breivik!

I saw a good tv series a few year back based in Oslo called Valkyrien about underground clinics (literally underground...!) - have wondered recently how much of that might be happening in real life...
ABB arrived there after my time, although he is hardly considered a dangerous inmate.

I doubt these places (Valkyrien) exist. From what I understand - a friend of my mother was in an illegal migrant protection network - is that doctors in the network, assist illegal migrants (for free) from home or at their clinic after office hours.

Back