Weekend Plans

I think you're referring to my Wing? It's my buoyancy aid. Steel plate, harness and wing attached to the twin set(tanks). You can add air to wing or Drysuit for buoyancy in water.....

Bit like a life jacket....
Gotcha. I've only dove a few times, super novice stuff in the Caribbean. You're on a whole other level!

Gotcha. I've only dove a few times, super novice stuff in the Caribbean. You're on a whole other level!

You'll use a standard BCD on holiday type dives with single tank.....

I dive solo. So need redundancy(back up) of everything. Gas, Torches, buoyancy, computers, line cutting etc.....

Today was actually really shallow. 8m max. Wife was waiting on beach so didn't have time to venture further out. Will be April probably before boats are taking divers to wrecks for new season....

You'll use a standard BCD on holiday type dives with single tank.....

I dive solo. So need redundancy(back up) of everything. Gas, Torches, buoyancy, computers, line cutting etc.....

Today was actually really shallow. 8m max. Wife was waiting on beach so didn't have time to venture further out. Will be April probably before boats are taking divers to wrecks for new season....
I read this and just felt my bank account get light.

Back