Weekend Plans

here it exists in the small 250ml (quinto) and 330ml bottles as well as in 330ml cans, but I haven't seen that 660ml format ever
Yeah I've had the 250ml 6 pack from supermarket in San an.. so many bottles in apartment after a session.. walk of shame to the bottle bank.. gingle gingle ?

Taking a weeks holidays from today ? everyone at home is going away for few days between tomorrow and Monday.. I'm staying home with a dog .. ?

Everyone's gone ? mrs last to leave this morning for 2 maybe 3 night in a round tower on some sacred land in North Tipperary.. mud sauna thing was finished Yesterday and they do 3hrs sit in burning some plants and other stuff.. supposed to be great for the body.. think I saw Billy Connolly doing it on one of his shows.. tomorrow they are doing DMT.. and for the right reason @soha as I joked about last week not knowing much about.. ? definitely not for me...
I on the other hand was left with this for brunch..? don't ask me about the cookie jar..?
IMG_20200703_085039.jpg

Last edited:
It's Independence Day here, but my family has elected to stay home in observance of social distancing.

We have several avocado trees, and thus have a few ripe avocados laying about in the kitchen with which I might make guacamole. I will need to buy salsa if I'm going to do that though; which is no problem. I have to pick up some shaving razors anyway.

It's Independence Day here, but my family has elected to stay home in observance of social distancing.

We have several avocado trees, and thus have a few ripe avocados laying about in the kitchen with which I might make guacamole. I will need to buy salsa if I'm going to do that though; which is no problem. I have to pick up some shaving razors anyway.
Tom Cruise didn't fight for the right to make Guacamole.. ?

You need to shave your avocados?!?

Back