Weekend Plans

sunny, warm, but also windy today. yesterday it wasn‘t windy and we did another lunch break pic nic on salinas, swimming included (not the missus, but me yes).
This day 5 weeks I should be in the airport on the way home... Looking across at Salinas ? from the Guetta lounge

Went to Printworks for the first time on Friday. Artbat and Eric Prydz.
What a great night.
Super organisation, a bit slow through security, but I'll take that over getting stabbed.
Great sound quality, amazing visuals, lovely crowd, no aggro.
Too many cameras filming the whole 3 hour set.
Seen reports that it was too busy, but there last loads of space around the outside. Room 2 had nobody in whenever I saw it, so 5000 in the main room would make it busy.

VERY busy weekend coming up spent almost entirely in London - celebrating my Grandparent's 50th Anniversary in London on Friday night and Saturday afternoon, out for two old friends birthdays in a few bars on Saturday night and then to Phonox with @AR_IBIZA and a few friends on Sunday for Sven.

I've been looking forward to this weekend for a while - I cannot wait!

Went to Printworks for the first time on Friday. Artbat and Eric Prydz.
What a great night.
Super organisation, a bit slow through security, but I'll take that over getting stabbed.
Great sound quality, amazing visuals, lovely crowd, no aggro.
Too many cameras filming the whole 3 hour set.
Seen reports that it was too busy, but there last loads of space around the outside. Room 2 had nobody in whenever I saw it, so 5000 in the main room would make it busy.

I was there - first time at Printworks. We went in about 8.15 and security was quick. Bit more thorough than I thought but all good. Agree good crowd, very friendly and real mix of ages. Quite a bit of filming but didn't really bother me! Getting out was a bit slow and locker thing took time but all good. Bar staff were good too

Went to Magazine on sat. It was MEH, the sound system is trash but its in a good location. The crowd was again very annoying.Felt like a University crowd. CDW was pretty poor, infact the worst ive seen her.

Hawtin was solid and much better then the rest.

Went to Magazine on sat. It was MEH, the sound system is trash but its in a good location. The crowd was again very annoying.Felt like a University crowd. CDW was pretty poor, infact the worst ive seen her.

Hawtin was solid and much better then the rest.

I'm off there on Saturday. I'm really looking to seeing a new venue in London and arriving on a party boat too!

How much is a beer in there? (I dread to think!)

Still recovering from last saturday, had a great time at Elrow Rotterdam.
Dom Dolla played a pretty decent set with some easy scoring hits but still pretty energetic.
Benny Rodriques was great as always, as was Franky Rizardo. Lots of local heroes combined with some Elrow residents.

Back