Weekend Plans

Mate went to see Beak on Thursday night said it was a great gig.. never knew it was was a bloke from portishead...

Back home, tired damp with a crap back... lol
I have sciatica. Man, I hate back problems. Haven't had a flare up in more than a year... maybe two. But when I do it's off to the urgent care or emergency room to get an anti-inflammatory shot in my butt and 3-days worth or however many they'll give me of pain meds.

Good luck. I can't stand a hurt back. Feel better soon!

Heading to Utrecht in The Netherlands on Saturday, back Sunday. Quick little drawn for a festival at Jaaburs (A State Of Trance)
Last minute decision to go.

Booked flights to Ibiza and tickets for the Tidy Weekender at the weekend just gone too.

I have sciatica. Man, I hate back problems. Haven't had a flare up in more than a year... maybe two. But when I do it's off to the urgent care or emergency room to get an anti-inflammatory shot in my butt and 3-days worth or however many they'll give me of pain meds.

Good luck. I can't stand a hurt back. Feel better soon!
TBH it was not the camping, the cold rain and lumpy sleep just exacerbated a (strain?) that started earlier in the day. I have been going at it too hard at the gym recently.

Thanks for the well wishes... try to avoid the meds if you can (hot/ cold packs and stretching).

nothing this week, but I'm considering the hours journey to LA for a night of clubbing some time this year... I'm honestly not sure I care a lot about who's spinning, but thankfully there are two nice clubs (Exchange and Academy) that cater to this sort of planning.

Back